View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2019, 01:20   #47
vwxyzero
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotarykid View Post
I number of years back I talked to active vw/audi clubs in the co springs & denver area who were at the time more than willing to work alongside tdiclub members in trying to put together a national meet here. Now I haven't asked these same groups since, but I believe there is more than enough enthusiasm still here if the right people would come forward to help I have no doubt this is more than a dream....Now I have no doubt that it is going to take other people in the region beyond just me to make this a reality, if anyone on here is interested I am more than willing to do my part to make this work in this beautiful place...
If you decide to make this happen, I'll be more than willing to take one of my TDIs, or my Turbo IDI off blocks, put in a new timing belt, register it, insure it, and drive to a fest anywhere in Colorado.

Full disclosure; my daughter lives in Colorado, so Colorado would be a great excuse for me.

Photo: Rocky Mountain National Park, Forrest Canyon Lookout, at 9:23 PM at night, heading from Denver to Steamboat Springs on highway 34 - always breathtaking, day or night.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
vwxyzero is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06888 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.66 Kb. compressed to 14.19 Kb. by saving 1.47 Kb. (9.39%)]