FS: Mk5 2005.5 TDI Jetta Stage 3+ PD 6MT -- Upstate NY

PhunkFX

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Audi Q5 TDI S-Line, 2005.5 Jetta TDI (BRM) 6MT (02Q)
SOLD!

2005.5 VW Mk5 Jetta TDI 6-Speed ~185K Miles

For sale is my recent baby. I've upgraded to newer, but I thought I'd gauge people's interest. I don't need to sell it, but not having an extra car in the driveway wouldn't be too bad. This car has almost 186K miles on it. I put over 35k on it myself in the past 2 years I've owned it. Mostly highway driven. 43 MPG mixed with 18" LM reps. Woot!

This car is in great shape, pretty fast, mechanically it doesn't need much of anything. It has had many recent parts and had the full cam replacement kit, stage 2 cam, and timing belt kit 30K miles ago. The turbo was upgraded this past spring, and then flashed with RocketChip RC3+, a 30psi tune. It is fully loaded. All options for a Mk5 in 2005!!!

It runs and rides without issue. It could be a great daily commuter for someone, or with some minor work, this could be a sweet weekend TDI show car. It has the mods, just needs the detailing. I do not really need to sell the car, but if someone that came along and respected what this car has, what this car is, and what this car can do, then perhaps you can take it off my hands. I guess I'll see who is interested.

This car needs no additional modification really. This can be an opportunity for someone to purchase a TDI with practically every mod done to it already! Mod list below:

2005.5 VW MK5 Jetta TDI 6-Speed Mods
VIN: 3VWST71K45M627004

Engine/Trans:
-RC3+ Tune
-GTB1749V Hybrid Turbo
-Titan Stage 2 Cam
-BEW Injectors w/ Bosio DLC-800 Nozzles
-Buzzken 2.5" Downpipe
-Custom Turboback Exhaust
-PD150 Intake Manifold
-Race Pipe EGR Delete & EGR Cooler Delete
-aFe Dry High-Flow Intake Filter
-6-Speed Transmission Conversion (Euro 02Q from BKD)
-Poly Dogbone Mount Insert
-Frost Heater

Interior/Audio:
-OEM Audi A3 (8P) Sport Seats
-OEM GLI Steering Wheel
-Alpine Touch Screen Head Unit
-New South Performance Boost Gauge & Pod
-Hardwired for Beltronics/Passport Radar
-Euro Headlight Switch

Exterior/Lighting:
-3M Gloss White Vinyl Wrap
-Votex Front Lip
-Votex Side Skirts
-OEM GLI Rear Valence
-OEM GLI Trunk Lid Spoiler
-Bi-Xenon Retrofit Headlights
-ECS Fog Light Kit
-Color Matched Side Markers
-Smoked Front Lower Grill Trim
-Helix Euro LED Tail Lights
-Debadged
-Dual Oval Exhaust Tip
-20% Tint
-OEM Votex Roof Bars (Included)

Suspension/Brakes:
-Bilstien Touring Struts
-H&R Super Sport Springs
-Hotchkis 27mm Rear Swaybar

Wheels/Tires:
-JNC BBS LM Reps 18x8 ET34
-225/40/18 Hankook Ventus Concept 2 All-Season Tires (good shape)

With EVERYTHING listed $7200 OBO Otherwise, I'll pull the $$$ parts and sell them off. 845.7zero6.3zero16 dreamdriver@hvc[dot]rr[dot]com

Pics:

https://i.imgur.com/Ih33HcT.jpg -- Rear Seats

https://i.imgur.com/AZxNHyG.jpg -- Rear Seats

Recently Addressed:
-New Tandem Pump
-Boost Tubes and Intercooler Clips
-New Brake Master Cylinder
-New Battery
-New Cabin Filter
-New Blower Motor & Resistor
-Recent Front Wheel Bearings
-Recent Front Brakes
-Recent Rear Calipers
-Recent Alternator
-Recent Wheel & Tire Balance
-Recent Alignment

Known Issues:
-Trunk Lock: The trunk lock button does not function. The trunk works fine with the keyfob and/or the driver's door button.

-Seat heaters worked, now not working for both driver and passenger. They are custom wired in, there must be an easy reason, but I haven't looking into it.

-Rear Drivers Door: The handle will occasionally get stuck, if you slam it with your hand, it resets. (New latch included)

-Oil Leak: There is a small oil leak coming from the cam/tandem pump seal. This doesn’t affect the running, and doesn’t lower the level more than a ¼ quart per oil change interval. It’s just annoying because you can sometimes smell it, or see a drip spot on the road/driveway.

Everything else is great. I’m sure I’m forgetting a bunch more goodies and new parts, or maintenance completed, but your gain there.

Thanks. :beer:

Last edited:

ApriliaNut

Veteran Member
TDI
06 pkg 1 Jetta 191k w/Malone Stage 2
One nice ride you got there Phunk!

Too bad here in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia

it won't pass smog...

GLWS

PhunkFX

Veteran Member
TDI
Nothing but tire kickers and people nit picking every little detail.

Still for sale.

ApriliaNut

Veteran Member
TDI
Nothing but tire kickers and people nit picking every little detail.

Still for sale.

***??? What the hell are they nit picking?!? That thing's a very fair asking with all the mods and equipment and whatnot....I just love the stance in the shots btw.

Curious to know if you've had it on the dyno and what numbers it put up. Also did you replace the lifters with the hardened black nitride type when the cam was done?

Like I said: KALIFORNIA SMOG SUCKS OTHERWISE i'D BUY THAT IN A HEARTBEAT AND SHIP IT OVER...BUT I'M STUCK HERE..

Last edited:

PhunkFX

Veteran Member
TDI
***??? What the hell are they nit picking?!? That thing's a very fair asking with all the mods and equipment and whatnot....I just love the stance in the shots btw.

Curious to know if you've had it on the dyno and what numbers it put up. Also did you replace the lifters with the hardened black nitride type when the cam was done?

Like I said: KALIFORNIA SMOG SUCKS OTHERWISE i'D BUY THAT IN A HEARTBEAT AND SHIP IT OVER...BUT I'M STUCK HERE..
Thank you! I appreciate it much. I haven't got it on the dyno, no. But I'm sure it had a little less power and more tq than my 2.0CR had when I dyno'd it. 182whp/318wtq. Also the 2.0CR was an A3, so DSG only, ew.

The cam was done with the new black nitride lifters. It was the full stage 2 Franko6 kit, stage 2 cam, the oil grooved cam bearings, timing belt kit, black nitride lifters... all that good stuff.

RH

ApriliaNut

Veteran Member
TDI
Thank you! I appreciate it much. I haven't got it on the dyno, no. But I'm sure it had a little less power and more tq than my 2.0CR had when I dyno'd it. 182whp/318wtq. Also the 2.0CR was an A3, so DSG only, ew.

The cam was done with the new black nitride lifters. It was the full stage 2 Franko6 kit, stage 2 cam, the oil grooved cam bearings, timing belt kit, black nitride lifters... all that good stuff.

RH

Yeah that's the route to go with the cam change! Now it's done the way it should have been when on the assembly line @ the factory!

PhunkFX

Veteran Member
TDI
Showings happening... but still up for grabs. Price is negotiable, within reason.