03 VW Golf TDI for sale in Kentucky

tdigirl03

TDI
2003 VW Golf TDI
2003 Volkswagen Golf TDI

Around 136,000 miles (miles will change because it is my daily driver)
1.9 Diesel engine
automatic transmission
Gets around 51 mpg on the highway and 45 mpg in the city
black cloth interior in very good condition
like new tires (less than 1000 miles on them)
Rebuilt KY Title

This car now has some front bumper damage (does not affect the driving) but I have another bumper for it I would let go with it for extra money; the bumper is a MK5 R32 look bumper. I also have a set of European headlights that are GLASS with fogs that can also be purchased for extra.

This is a very dependable car and I hate to see it go but I found another car that I am wanting more.

Last edited:

tdigirl03

TDI
2003 VW Golf TDI
Oh sorry...I thought that I had put it in there. My apologies. I would like to get somewhere in the neighborhood of 4800.00 obo.

Last edited:

chumlee

Veteran Member
TDI
non-tdi 92 toyota ext-cab 5spd 22re 527,000 mi.
Have you sold your car? It was on the louisville craigslist now its gone.

tdigirl03

TDI
2003 VW Golf TDI
Have you sold your car? It was on the louisville craigslist now its gone.
No I haven't sold the car yet. I still have it; just kept getting emails all the time from young punks wanting me to trade them my car for their Honda Civic and me give them 4,000 boot for their piece of crap car that wasn't worth 1500.00 So I took it off of craigslist and posted it on here. It was getting on my nerves so I just took the car off of there.

migbro

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf GL
I would like to come see the car today and most likely buy it I have cash in hand
Yeah, don't wait. This is a unique TDI with an automatic transmission that gets the same mileage as a manual. Could be the only car like this in the entire country. And a rebuilt title too. And a damaged front bumper. But everything else on the car will be A-OK. What's not to like?

Last edited:

tdigirl03

TDI
2003 VW Golf TDI
Yeah, don't wait. This is a unique TDI with an automatic transmission that gets the same mileage as a manual. Could be the only car like this in the entire country. And a rebuilt title too. And a damaged front bumper. But everything else on the car will be A-OK. What's not to like?
Ok for starters do I get on your post and be disrespectful to you? No, I don't. So I don't appreciate you being disrespectful on my post. Another question do you drive my car? No, so I don't believe you would know what fuel mileage I get. My car is completely stock no mods. I drive my car easy I don't abuse it. So yes the car gets the fuel mileage that I stated in my post.

As for the rebuilt title- I bought the car wrecked and rebuilt it. It had front end damage that cost me less that 1500.00 for parts,paint, and labor to fix it. Some insurance companies will total a car over a bumper and hood. It is depending on whether the insurance company wants to pay to fix it or not.

As for the front bumper damage now someone backed into me in a parking lot and put a hole in the bumper. I have already purchased another bumper for the car; it is out to paint now. Not that it is any of your business or concern.

A rebuilt title does not indicate that the car is bad- running wise or body wise.

If you decide to post any other negative comments on my post I will block you. Just show a little respect is all I am saying; is that too much to ask?

89greendiesel

TDI
not really looking for a TDI, waiting for the Mazda diesels! Got 267k on my Corolla
Ok for starters do I get on your post and be disrespectful to you? No, I don't. So I don't appreciate you being disrespectful on my post. Another question do you drive my car? No, so I don't believe you would know what fuel mileage I get. My car is completely stock no mods. I drive my car easy I don't abuse it. So yes the car gets the fuel mileage that I stated in my post.

As for the rebuilt title- I bought the car wrecked and rebuilt it. It had front end damage that cost me less that 1500.00 for parts,paint, and labor to fix it. Some insurance companies will total a car over a bumper and hood. It is depending on whether the insurance company wants to pay to fix it or not.

As for the front bumper damage now someone backed into me in a parking lot and put a hole in the bumper. I have already purchased another bumper for the car; it is out to paint now. Not that it is any of your business or concern.

A rebuilt title does not indicate that the car is bad- running wise or body wise.

If you decide to post any other negative comments on my post I will block you. Just show a little respect is all I am saying; is that too much to ask?

no it is not too much to ask.

The forum here is a unique one for sure.

migbro

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf GL
Another question do you drive my car? No, so I don't believe you would know what fuel mileage I get. My car is completely stock no mods. I drive my car easy I don't abuse it. So yes the car gets the fuel mileage that I stated in my post.
How do you calculate your fuel mileage? Is that 45 mpg a multi-tank average?

Of course. Everyone knows that insurance companies will total a $5,000 car for $1,500 of damage. Why wouldn't they?

HSVTDIGuy

TDI
2011 Golf 2 door 5/25/2016
actually that's pretty accurate. hand sized dent caught quaterpanel and edge of hood, and they wanted to total mine....nice car..hve to see how far away you are if i dont get to the bottom of the thread and find it sold:cool: