2.0 CR big turbo build, aiming to set WR

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Ruben everything is possible, in the end not even so important.

Jamie ..lets not talk numbers please :) for the sake of not arguing.. had enough of that.

100-200 is the best indicator of performance, better than a 402m run maybe

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
DILLIGAF, i think people are have had enough of numbers and dyno queens.
More interesting to see how fast cars actually go.

at 1xxmg iq @4700 or 1xxmg@5100rpm i am sure i make some decent power, but really how much its not the point now, i wanna see it go as fast as possible before i consider taking it to dyno.

Call me crazy, but 10s 100-200 is my goal. lol

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Jamie apart from numbers you havent showed us anything else.. just a lot of bla bla proven numbers on dyno..a joke.

turbod:ck .. anything intelligent to say or just trolling

Yucca your car is 300kg lighter than mine, PD power levels are higher than CR , 10s on pd is easy, there are lots of fast pd.

Yucca

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH 388bhp, Polo 6R 2.0TDI CR GTC1752VZ
Yucca your car is 300kg lighter than mine, PD power levels are higher than CR , 10s on pd is easy, there are lots of fast pd.
It is VP motor, 350bhp at that time. Car is Polo 6KV Variant, 1275kg. Air resistance is quite high with that variant chassis.

Last edited:

xjay1337

Veteran Member
TDI
Scirocco CR170.
Jamie apart from numbers you havent showed us anything else.. just a lot of bla bla proven numbers on dyno..a joke.

turbod:ck .. anything intelligent to say or just trolling

108mph terminal at Santa Pod agrees with the dyno estimate :)

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Awesome, come back to us when you have a result, anything else than numbers on a dyno :) i think people agree

340hp car must to 10s 100-200 :)

xjay1337

Veteran Member
TDI
Scirocco CR170.
Does it?

Because looking online, 100-200kph time in 10s are as follows. Much more than 340hp :)

10.0 - E55 AMG
10.2- Viper SRT-10
10.5 - E63 AMG
10.8 - 993TT

108mph terminal speed at Santa Pod is much inline with approximately 340hp.
As I have said before I am not going to risk jail, losing license , job etc on the public road just for you :)

raffshore

Does it?

Because looking online, 100-200kph time in 10s are as follows. Much more than 340hp :)

10.0 - E55 AMG
10.2- Viper SRT-10
10.5 - E63 AMG
10.8 - 993TT

108mph terminal speed at Santa Pod is much inline with approximately 340hp.
As I have said before I am not going to risk jail, losing license , job etc on the public road just for you :)
just shoot a video, speed it up, post on youtube...
done, proof given

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Said the guy with the world record 3.0 lol
You are being ridiculous about the youtube video i posted. Its as real as it gets.

Jamie a 360hp gti does 10.36s , a 410hp one does 8.9s ..same weight as our cars. I guess i need to publish the time slips for you to believe.

2 cars rated at 350hp on same dyno, different tuners, can go totally different on track, with huge differences between them.

1.4TDI PD

TDI
2.5TDI V6, 3.3TDI V8,3.0TDI V6,1.9TDI PD100
You are being ridiculous about the youtube video i posted. Its as real as it gets.

Jamie a 360hp gti does 10.36s , a 410hp one does 8.9s ..same weight as our cars. I guess i need to publish the time slips for you to believe.

2 cars rated at 350hp on same dyno, different tuners, can go totally different on track, with huge differences between them.
Acceleration is dependent on grip gearing shifting speed ambient temprature and many more factors so two identical cars can have diffrent acceleration times so the most real data is dyno graph.

Jukums

TDI
1.9 TDI 1Z TDR.lv
All depends on HP plot in dyno sheet, make turbo spikes+fuel will give you much hp, but 100-200km/h car will be slow, because 80-90% of time there will be much less hp.

diffas

Veteran Member
TDI
B5q A4 Avant 2.5TDi+, B7q A4 Avant 3.0TDi
Thats why you have gearbox to run car proper gear for maximum acceleration. These tdis usually have quite large maximum powerband compared some gasoline engines. You may have max hp 90% available over 2000rpm wide window.

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
I discovered an ugly reality Jamie, where impostors pass as great tuners and numbers are created by magic on
Thats why now i tune my car on the street, real load, air friction, stress on components.
Not sure 10s is something possible on this one but trying.

Talking numbers, JD just did another 445hp biturbo on the superflow. LOL

raffshore

I discovered an ugly reality Jamie, where impostors pass as great tuners and numbers are created by magic on
Thats why now i tune my car on the street, real load, air friction, stress on components.

Dyno is a lottery ..who gives bigger numbers, like d:ck measuring with different scales. Be real.

I am the one being ridiculous? I hail the king

xjay1337

Veteran Member
TDI
Scirocco CR170.

Exactly how my car is tuned then. We just use dyno to confirm figures :)
JD dyno must be very happy.

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Took advantage of the nice weather to take down old turbo.
Also a few minor mods to do and ready to start again towards my goal.

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
Took advantage of the nice weather to take down old turbo.
Also a few minor mods to do and ready to start again towards my goal.
Where these ugly welds produced with that Fronius welder I see in the back ground ? Such a waste of a good tool...turbo looks good, what was the spec ? I take it it wasn’t a stock gtb2260vklr ?!!

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Manifold is made by a bulgarian company profidiesel..
Served me well for 12k without any problems. The one i put in the car in a few days will look much better made in poland by Bizon Garage.
Turbo is not stock, should be good for burning lots of fuel at 800 egt lol

Last edited:

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
Was The turbine upgraded at all ? Any fancy ceramic ball bearing cartridge in it ? Take no offense but the welds on that manifold do look like they were made by a beginner...hence why I asked if they were made with the fronius ! If it works well then, it did serve it’s purpose...I have friend with a vklr turbo fitted on a dark side manifold and that cracked a short while after being installed. In the end we made a cantilever bracket with rose joints in order to stop it from cracking. Dark side advised against it but it did work although Vlad bought an m3 twin turbo so the 2.0 tdi doesn’t get used much !

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
I also cannot see any flexi joint in your downpipe, i am surprised it’s not cracked yet ! I need to send you a pm, I too work on a gtb2260vklr turbo to fit on my seat exeo tdi however I need to buy a flange with round ports to suit my CR engine...I have the manifold built already however i made it to fit a Ve/pd engine so it will need alteration ! I also want to install a cp3 pump at some point and a few more bits and bobs !

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
The flex part is 250mm long and is connected by the vband you see to the second part of DP.
I modified the DP and made it 2 piece connected by vband so i can easily remove it, happy with how it works. I removed the DP from the top in 2 minutes .
Drop me a pm on fb and we can talk about it.

The manifold has no cracks after 2 years of service, yes, it could be made better for sure, that is why i sold it and waiting for new one. Will post photos when it arrives. For 500€ this one worked just fine.
I dont buy overpriced stuff...as there are plenty of choices if you search well enough.

Tomorrow i present you my tool for springs removal without removing the cyl. head from the car.

Last edited:

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
I also cannot see any flexi joint in your downpipe, i am surprised it’s not cracked yet ! I need to send you a pm, I too work on a gtb2260vklr turbo to fit on my seat exeo tdi however I need to buy a flange with round ports to suit my CR engine...I have the manifold built already however i made it to fit a Ve/pd engine so it will need alteration ! I also want to install a cp3 pump at some point and a few more bits and bobs !
If you want I have a whole kit for sale for round port exeo. with normal 2260vk (watercooled from v12 tdi) fits w stock airbox and comes with oil/waterlines and downpipe :)

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks Ruben, I will think about it mate...to b honest the car is high mileage and not really worth the hassle...I have already fitted a bv43a turbo and made an entirely 3” exhaust system with a single motorbike back box. I also have the manifold already built but it’s been made/welded with a ve/pd exhaust manifold flange so it needs a CR flange welded in instead. I might do a new one from scratch along with slightly increased diameter runners ! I have all the ingredients in the garage just need to pull my finger realy ! Thanks for the offer anyway !