View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2010, 22:43   #2
Zippy_car
Trouble Maker

Fuel Economy: 42, 27.6, 23 - Subaru #'s
Question Next Steps

I'll be sending out information packets to vendors who are planning on attending this Fest to participate in the vendor market. I'll also be sending out a second round of informational reminders to those I have not yet heard back from. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to let us know.

One of our goals this year is to improve vendor relations with TDIFest. We've already added a formal letter of invitation, a secondary informational letter, and now we have an information packet for those planning on attending. This year we've also added participation options, attendance pricing options, and free guest options to allow for you to bring someone with you to assists without adding more financial burden to you on this trip.

My next question for you is about scheduling.
Many of you are members of TDIClub as well as vendors and have expressed a desire to be able to take part in the events, as well as sell goods and services. This can be complicated to work through. My question for you is this:

Do you prefer longer hours to vend, to allow for flexibility in the day (though you may feel stuck at your table during those longer hours) or would you prefer shorter hours with the option of extending the time at your table based on business flow???

Please post up and provide any feedback. We're trying to make this better for YOU, in order to show appreciation for the support you give the club, TDIFest, and its members, as well as to make TDIFest an enjoyable experience to attend. Without your feedback, we won't be able to make the necessary changes to help you. Please let us know your thoughts!
Thank you very much.

Former mk4 jetta owner, turned Subaru mountain climber.
Zippy_car is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04285 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.73 Kb. compressed to 15.15 Kb. by saving 1.58 Kb. (9.43%)]