3.0 TDI CLAA 461HP/885nm new record?

raffshore

I am talking about vcds log, not a video were you can approximately time.

7.5 seconds? you bust be kidding, that's faster then an RS6

Anyway real life race is best no?

diffas

Veteran Member
TDI
B5q A4 Avant 2.5TDi+, B7q A4 Avant 3.0TDi
Hmm. Any back-up stuff (videos/logs/etc) for that 7.5sec? Sounds quite a spectacular.

raffshore

With 440hp mine takes 11.3's for 100 to 200 but I have less weight than A6
Left foot brake launch? :D

Also I think that only a VCDS log is valid because a on a youtube video, 100km/h can be 85 and I remember reading somewhere that the counter in the dash can be really of.

Same for HP, we have log's with injection quantity and kh/h of air ...

Last edited:

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
I hoped you have ^^

I looked for the gta2359v turbine you mention, it doesnt even look from far like the one in the A6. The one used is over 30g lighter than stock 2260 turbine. I dont know if you ever weighted a gta2359v item, but by the looks of it, it doesnt look like it will be any lighter than a 2260 item haha.

From desertstroms topic.

Here is what we use:
http://users.telenet.be/rub87/turbine_small.png

diffas

Veteran Member
TDI
Soo what we see here is a video that is fastened up and sound is still the same speed and therefore all is out of sync. Even an blind man can see that. :p

Lucian189

Veteran Member
TDI
3.0 TDI CR
Soo what we see here is a video that is fastened up and sound is still the same speed and therefore all is out of sync. Even an blind man can see that. :p
First of all .
That sound is distorsion caused by whatsapp !!video was sended with the app ,then uploaded!
Second ,video was made on straight road !
Now..I don't care of neither of you ,from my part I wish you all success in building fast diesels with power to move the planet !!
All I want is to keep me out of yours accusations and discussions.
Thanks

diffas

Veteran Member
TDI
To be honest I don't care if you have faster than speed of sound car or not. Conclusion is made by given "evidence".

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
I've heard yesterday of a reasonable bigger number, but gonna keep quiet till i see the drag racing results this weekend, see how it goes.
5xxhp A6 should do a nice 11.x seconds. Car is 1800+ kg, driver 85kg minimum
Get your popcorn! :D

xjay1337

Veteran Member
TDI
Scirocco CR170.
PHP:
I've heard yesterday of a reasonable bigger number, but gonna keep quiet till i see the drag racing results this weekend, see how it goes.
5xxhp A6 should do a nice 11.x seconds. Car is 1800+ kg, driver 85kg minimum
Get your popcorn! :D
1/4 Mile speed or VCDS log is a more accurate performance indicator than a speedo recording, I'm sure you can agree.

raffshore

100-200 with racelogic 10Hz is pretty accurate also
or 402m drag

this car below has done a huge leap in hp they say, results in 2-3 days

387hp measured on a more than accurate dyno, 430 on tuner's dyno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6hC6EThLnA
these youtube videos mean nothing to me. When mine had still the speed limiter it would go 264 on the speedo and 249 in vcsd. Meaning that you actually have no clue what speed you really have when you see 100 on the speedo.

Even a 400M drag... what does it mean? Driver response time is a factor, has nothing to do with the car.
Like boby says, log with time stamp

Anyway on the same dyno a standard bi turbo makes 411hp and then everything is maxed out (and sky-high egt's)

If somebody wants to put my car on another dyno, no problem for me.

Last edited:

raffshore

First of all .
That sound is distorsion caused by whatsapp !!video was sended with the app ,then uploaded!
Second ,video was made on straight road !
Now..I don't care of neither of you ,from my part I wish you all success in building fast diesels with power to move the planet !!
All I want is to keep me out of yours accusations and discussions.
Thanks
I understand what you say, but it all started when somebody wrote here that 11.x seconds for a 100 to 200 is a very very long time. I am sorry but 7,5 seconds seems almost impossible

diffas

Veteran Member
TDI
It's not that hard to get accurate results from the video (unless its a potato) once you know your gear+diff ratios and tyre perimeter.

xjay1337

Veteran Member
TDI
Scirocco CR170.
these youtube videos mean nothing to me. When mine had still the speed limiter it would go 264 on the speedo and 249 in vcsd. Meaning that you actually have no clue what speed you really have when you see 100 on the speedo.

Even a 400M drag... what does it mean? Driver response time is a factor, has nothing to do with the car.
Like boby says, log with time stamp

Anyway on the same dyno a standard bi turbo makes 411hp and then everything is maxed out (and sky-high egt's)

If somebody wants to put my car on another dyno, no problem for me.

I'm not sure about european drag strips but in the UK reaction time does not impact the ET time.
The 1/4 mile terminal speed is a good indicator of performance. :)