Log of quarter mile times

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
nice pull, love the 1-->2 shift, bit smokey but the power/results are there! S300v?

diffas

Veteran Member
TDI
B5q A4 Avant 2.5TDi+, B7q A4 Avant 3.0TDi
Those manuals are even stronger than older getrag 466 aka 01e that take four digit numbers with no problem. Trap speed i spot on to the time, very nice. 200kmh not that far away :)

diffas

Veteran Member
TDI
B5q A4 Avant 2.5TDi+, B7q A4 Avant 3.0TDi
Dual disc clutch takes good abuse as stock. DMF is the weakest link but big enough turbo you wont have that much low end torque anyway that it matters :D

TDI
A5
Nice work - 2k railp?
You have any 3.0TDI with TIP gearbox with same turbo? will be nice for direct comparison with mine.
Good to know manual box can take the abuse :)
Peak high rpm railp 2.2k. Afraid to go above untill last drag event, now happy to try higher values.

No, I've done only manuals, and a single CCWA 750nm/376hp but with DL501 1st gen.

Friend of mine did CCWA with tiptronic on modified CP4, 403hp natural, 450 with meth. Measured on my dyno. But don't know how it goes, gearbox had some issues.

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
what changes he did to cp4? bigger stroke cam? left or right rotation origing? tbh to me the cam look symmetrical so I dont know why bosch labels them as L or R

andy2

Veteran Member
TDI
13 Jetta,94 Golf drag car 585bhp,Samurai buggy BHW 300bhp,97 Ram cummins

FRITS91

TDI
Passat B3 TDI 4motion, golf/rabbit mk1 4motion
vw golf/rabbit mk1 FWD AFN gt2360v 0.370 china nozzle 12mm pump r888r
2.1sec 60ft
12.97 402m

Jukums

TDI
1.9 TDI 1Z TDR.lv
Time on right.
Audi 80 B4 FWD 1.9TDI 2,7bar boost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Arosa CR - 550hp - 9.7 @ 150mph 1/4 Mile, Citigo 4x4 CR TDi - 340hp, Caddy 2.0 CR 4x4 TDI - 300+hp, Golf Mk2 Van 1.9 TDI - was 290hp, Mk5 Ibiza 2.0 FR TDi - 270hp, BMW 135d - 360hp, BMW 330d - 335hp, BMW 335d - 380hp + a few more ........
We have made a few improvements in our car and finally had a good spot of luck.

9.7s 1/4 Mile @ 146mph we are now Aiming for 600hp and a 9.49 @ 150mph+ which will be easy if we get into the 1.4 60ft zone!

VIDEO of 2 Runs

SPEC LIST and PICS

So far this engine configuration has made 27 full power drag runs and well over 100 full power dyno pulls with perfect reliability.

The previous V1 engine made over 100 runs and 300 dyno pulls and is still in perfect condition to be used in our latest project!

sali87

TDI
AXL 2.5, AKE 2.5 Ex: 1.9 AFN, 2.5 ACV
VW Golf 2 1.9tdi 2wd
130pd 6speed 02m
John Deere turbo
380hp without n2o
11,4s @200kp/h

433hp with nitrous but problems with tracktion and clutch.
11,3s and 205....210...211kp/h

Gesendet von meinem S60 mit Tapatalk

Boost86

TDI
Seat ibiza cupra 1.9Tdi
Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.9tdi
Full street car no rear seats
Gtb2260
Injector nozzles
Nos
Stock gearbox & engine
Hoosier 15" Tyres
RK Motion tuned software

11.8 @ 194km/h
1.9 60ft

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
New Romanian and probably European record by CompleteChip Iasi with 335xd 2007. The car just did 11.27s /402m in the Street Class.

Street legal DOT tires, car with nothing removed from it, passed inspection without problems as the Hungarians control everything.
Just light seats as allowed by rules. NO NOS!
Tires were pretty bad but we already knew that before we left. We look forward for next event in 1 week where we want to go under 11seconds.
If there is something else to add Stacescu Dragos will do just that.
Video of the run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WjiERjPP2I

See you in 1 week with some new results. We only compete in 100% street legal class where the car must be complete, nothing missing from it and no NOS.

Last edited:

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
Lol dude, that amount of smoke is not legal in any europeon country. If you pull that here and cops see it you have straight ticket and mandoary inspection, which will require proof that dpf is intact.

but nonetheless, impressive time. I think if they would be able to tune and make a smokelim that works the time would be barely slower, but it would stand much better =)

Last edited:

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
LOL dude! It shows you dont go do drag racing otherwise you would know the rules. Straight exhaust is allowed.
Just dont piss on the fastest and most powerful diesel on this forum.
We are talking about fast cars here or what? Was the less smoking diesel there going fast.

I wanna see a diesel going faster with less smoke. Contact us when you find one please. I guess we'll never hear from you.
I will let you reflect in silence for a moment. Look below. We are in the supercar territory here.
Just enjoy some good results and come with something better.

Last edited:

Rub87

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ibiza '99 90HP
Say then its a fast diesel, which it is.

not say its streetlegal, which it isnt with this smoke.

If the police spots this in any country thats not a monkey one (like yours apperantly), it will not be street legal. :)

I dont need to prove anything as I dont come here posting about WR this but in reality you know ****. I jam ust pointing readers to the fact that what u say about streetlegal isnt right. Maybe in this drag class it is called streetlegal, you could also call it donkey legal, but streetlegal means also that you can drive it on the street without police seeying from 500m that something is terrible not legal.

Also read again when I say that if the tuner could tune (not solely like a monkey injecting max amount of IQ and turning boost up) it would be not much slower but would not be as emabrassing from a smoke point of view as it is on this video.

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Street class, means car must be complete, no light parts other than seats, exhaust and bonnet, no nos.
Car must be complete as you buy it from dealer otherwise.
The topic name is 402m ..racing. Allow me some smoke please. I dont see you braking DS or other's balls over smoke. Starting to think its personal.
I will delete legal, my mistake.
What do you say, is it fast. Say its fast! :p
PS. I've removed the "legal" now we should be ok.

Last edited:
TDI
A5
If the police spots this in any country thats not a monkey one (like yours apperantly), it will not be street legal. :)

Also read again when I say that if the tuner could tune (not solely like a monkey injecting max amount of IQ and turning boost up) it would be not much slower but would not be as emabrassing from a smoke point of view as it is on this video.

1 HIT and 2 STRIKES at the same time. I am impressed by your great capacity of offending people you don't know.

Have you seen any of my work? Did you have to correct anything after my tune? Do you know me? Cause I do not know you. And if I do not know you, I cannot blame you for anything. I do not have the right to do this. Even if I know that you use the most optimistic dyno on the planet and your results are 10% higher on paper than in reality, I still cannot blame you in public for anything.

But in exchange, what do I get? Offense? Monkey injecting IQ and turning up boost?

My car does not smoke with meth turned off @480hp natural diesel. But it doesn't make enough power. So I inject small ammount of meth that f**s up the air/fuel ratio, and gives me final power of 510hp. Enough to go low 11's.

As long as you will not apologise, I will take my right to ignore your further. Nothing to loose from your part, especially when I am coming from a monkey country and all I do is turning up IQ.

Mr. Bobby Singh acted like a real gentleman when we first discussed, even if it was virtually and even if he knew specifically he was talking to someone from a monkey country. I respect him and his work is brilliant, he was a role model for my ex A5 project. Maybe you shold borrow some of his behaviour and you should not consider yourself GOD.

By the way, take a 335d and make it smoke as hard as you can, let's see if you go under 12sec. My challenge!

Regards...