Vag-Com issues, help?

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
Okay when I try to get into the Cent. Conv. Module number 46 it does not pick up anything. I have tried this on 2 different cars and get the same results. All other modules identify the vehicles without any problems. Am I doing something wrong. Im trying to check the alarm system on one car (doors lock and unlock by themselves) and want to adapt the door locks on the other car (to not lock automatically at 15KMH) Any suggestions /images/graemlins/confused.gif

VelvetFoot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
NB, 2000, Yellow
I can't help you but perhaps posting in the obdc forum would be better. I think Uwe monitors it.

On another note, how do you like your VR6/G60 combo? Noisy? Smooth? Engagement point?

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Noisy yes, smooth yes, engagement is Excellent. Just the rattlebox noise is annoying. But its been 2 years so Im used to it.

tdiflyer

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Wagon TDI. Gone to the kids but still maintaining: 2002 Jetta GLS, 2003 Jetta GLS
Any chance you're working on a GL? I had a feeling that module 46 is only on the GLS, and it's a different code for the GL. Did you run the Control Module finder to see what's installed?

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
One car is a GL and mine is a GLS. I'll try the module finder next time. Thanks. Where should I log into for a GL /images/graemlins/confused.gif

tdiflyer

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Wagon TDI. Gone to the kids but still maintaining: 2002 Jetta GLS, 2003 Jetta GLS
Did you try #35, Central Locks?