GTG at TechnicalDieselInnovations new place, November 19th.

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
2015 Golf TDI, Seat Leon FR PD 150 6 speed.
i knew you were kidding Tony,:D just wanted to make sure everyone else was aware. Thanks for the comment about the paint job so far. The mexican band and catering will be after everyone finishes the painting the building inside and out. What you see now is just the front. Hopefully the bathroom will be finished by this Saturday as well.

Wannabridin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta Wagon, 5-spd, Desert Beige
I picked up my jetta wagon last night!! So I'll be stopping by in the morning briefly, as I have some side jobs to do this weekend. Can't wait to meet everyone!

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
Silver 2001 Golf GL TDI 5-speed
Whoa there Nelly,:confused:I don't recall anything about BBQ shrimp. I do know of a place near by we can go for BBQ shrimp though. Most of the painting should be done by then, but thanks for the offer though. How do you like it so far?
Whoa! No BBQ shrimp? I suppose that means no beer fountain either, eh Steve? That's no way to run a garage! :D

Looking forward to seeing the new digs.

Wannabridin ... fill me in on what you got so I can add it to the DFW TDI list.

Jeff

Last edited:

alphaseinor

TDI Innovator, Gone but Not Forgotten
TDI
'03 Jetta TDI 780,000 miles (totaled out), 01 Audi TT 225 Quattro 230,000 Miles (runs great!), 00 Cabreetle Beetle dash, ALH & MK4 harness Swap
Coming up fast!

cvairwerks

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 NB 2004 Audi A8L gasser 1999 A4 Avant gasser
Going to try and make it over to this one with the bug. I won't know until early Friday if I have to work or not.

BTW....Steve, thanks for fixing up my niece and her gasser bug. I told my sister that I wasn't sure if you would play with a gasser, but it was worth calling you to see. The dealership guys nearby are ok, but I would rather support our members and vendors when possible.

Wannabridin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta Wagon, 5-spd, Desert Beige
A member on here, gabe messaged me and I picked it up 2 nights ago in Denton. I'm excited to meet everyone and get some advice/tips! This is my first diesel vehicle to own, so I'm excited!

lilredjetdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2003, Tornado Red
Steve, sorry but I don't know if you'd be able to help with the cover that I need for the underneath of Golf. Planning on going to the dealership tomorrow morning, unless I hear from you before I head out....

jgobaby94

I'd like to make it over to meet with fellow TDI'ers here in the Metroplex. I work nights as a nurse, so I'll have to get a little rest in the morning before driving over from Arlington. I'll plan on making it around 1-2pm.

Joel

lilredjetdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2003, Tornado Red
We all know ToeBall's car is fast (we did 100+, umm, km of course), but he beat me posting pics too, so here I go....

It was fun day for all of us. It was great to meet some of the old faces, fabulous to meet some new faces, and the weather was nothing but perfect!!

Food was plenty. Special thanks a lot Steve (mtbr297) for organizing such an enjoyable event!!

K5ING, we were there until the sun was down, missed ya buddy!!

ToeBall

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 VW Jetta Wagon TDI
We all know ToeBall's car is fast (we did 100+, umm, km of course), but he beat me posting pics too, so here I go....
Hey, that's not my fault. I had to drive half-way across Texas before posting the photos. The 100 getting on the freeway was definitely my fault though... :D You did ask to see what my car could do, after all. With as many rides as I gave yesterday, Malone and PDE ought to be paying me commission. LOL

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
Like said above, great seeing the Houston/DFW area TDI guys and also meeting some posters in person for the first time.

Steve's shop is quite nice and also roomy (as the pictures show). Now let's get the word out and keep it filled of TDI's!

After being one of Steve's early customers (2007?), he has come a long way with his business. A real American story in these uncertain times.

Darn, that was good Texas BBQ!!

K5ING

Mega-Miler
TDI
Silver 2001 Golf GL TDI 5-speed
K5ING, we were there until the sun was down, missed ya buddy!!
Sorry I missed you guys too, Rubaiyat. Thanks for the pics (and to ToeBall too).

We pulled in there just as everyone was pulling out to eat. I just figured that my deodorant just wasn't working as it should. :eek:

We only had about an hour or so, so we didn't stick around or come back. As much fun as you guys are to hang around with, we were headed back to my new S.O.'s house in Arlington, and, well...you know. ;)

Love the shop, Steve. Lots of room, lifts and everything! Nice place. I'll have to catch you guys at the next one.

Jeff

CharlieT

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi TTqTDI, B4V, B5.5V, '12 NMS SEL
Sorry I missed it... I spent a great weekend with David fitting GTB2260vk, straight thru 3" custom turbo back, FMIC etc etc to the TT. Wish we could have brought it over but there was no way it was going to be running by sat pm.
Next time....:)

David does some AMAZING work... I have to show it off !!