Portland to No. Calif to Virginia ?

zanne101

TDI
2002 Golf TDI 5-speed
Hi,
I'm trying to see if anyone going to the Fest in Portland would be interested in picking up and towing an Eriba Puck trailer on the way back to the East Coast (I'm in Virginia). It's currently in No. Calif (15 mins so. of Sacramento), weighs about 1,000 lbs, is 6'6"H and total length is approx. 13'.
I need to take it from the seller by Sept 15 or earlier, if someone can pick it up.
I'll pay the gas for the cross-country return. Also, it can be slept in, so you won't have to pay hotel/motels on the way back. And if you really want to save expenses, you can sometimes park at 24-hr Walmart properties rather than an RV park. There is a bed, cold box and a 2 burner stove in it, but no potty. Once it's picked up, there's no hurry to get it back east - you can take it slow (within reason).;)
Thanks,
Zanne :)
zanne4848@gmail.com
Here's a pic of the Puck.

zanne101

TDI
2002 Golf TDI 5-speed
Hi All,

I've arranged for transport for my Eriba Puck from Calif to Virginia. Just wanted to let everyone know in case they were considering my request for a tow.

Thanks,
Zanne

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
Glad it worked out. Sorry I couldn't help I don't have a hitch on my Passat. I leave the towing for my F350.