New Addition to the Family

TDI
2011 JSW Tempest Blue with Pano, 17" PF01, Mats, and Manual 6 Speed! :o)
Hello,

Just wanted to say hello and show you "Jetty." My daughter named her :D In the process of installing Clear Bra, got the hood, mirrors, and front quarter panels. Tomorrow will do the front bumper, A-Pillars, roof, and back bumper. Oh, and just installed the Enkei PF01's :cool:

And, yes, I don't know how to post pics. Click on image for a better look.

Thanks,
David

TDI
2011 JSW Tempest Blue with Pano, 17" PF01, Mats, and Manual 6 Speed! :o)
Good morning,

They are 17's. I did a straight swap from the Portos to the PF01's (kept the tires). The guys at Discount Tire did a fantastic job. Not one scratch on the Portos. :D Thank goodness, I need to sell the Portos to help pay for the Enkei's. :eek:

The weight difference is amazing, the car stays planted when going over bumps. I wanted to get the RPF1's from Enkei, but the family voted me off that island. ;) But, to be completely honest, they do look very good in person, the silver looks almost chrome.

David

Dariof

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW TDI
Hello,

Just wanted to say hello and show you "Jetty." My daughter named her :D In the process of installing Clear Bra, got the hood, mirrors, and front quarter panels. Tomorrow will do the front bumper, A-Pillars, roof, and back bumper. Oh, and just installed the Enkei PF01's :cool:

And, yes, I don't know how to post pics. Click on image for a better look.

Thanks,
David

Good call. All women should wear "clear bras." :D