2004 Passat for sale

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Purchasing a Jeep Liberty CRD very soon can't afford to keep both......

2004 Passat TDI! Northern Green, Anthracite Leather/Wood trim, ESP
Upgrades and additions,Monster Mats,Factory Mudguards,Sunglass holder,Euro Headlight switch,W8 Sunroof panel,Euro Split Mirrors ,Perfect fit front end cover,Weather Tech Ventvisors,16" Passat GLX Wheels,Phatnoise Digital Music Player, Tinted windows at 35%,Audi RS6 Tiptronic Shift knob,VW Sharan Antenna,Zender Concept Spoiler,Nuespeed 28mm rear sway bar,VW First Aid Kit, Gorilla trunk liner,MS Pure Sport Front upper Tie Bar, Euro Tail lights(rear Fog Lights),Audi warning triangle,Console chrome trim,Audi Jack Pads,VW Navigator MFD Radio,Ski-Fi2 XM Radio
Not installed yet,
Euro W8 Bi-Xenon Headlights, Autowindow window controller,Caterpilar Fuel Filter kit, New South Column Pod and VDO Boost only gauge kit 42v Draft designs,VW Heater (Red Golf)
Rocketchipped stage II and a spare stock ECU!!
ASKING 26,000, 15500 miles all maintenace up to date by me using Motul 505.01

ofhs93

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GL, 99.5, Silver
Good choice Tomo....now I can hopefully get to see this beauty at Impex
....you have a better chance at selling it this summer anyway...when gas hits $2.50 and Diesel is in it's summer lull.

stockdad

Veteran Member
TDI
none
I don't even think the Liberty CRD's are even available for order yet. My wife wants one, but I wont pay for a vehicle when the dealer is going to gouge with a 'Market Adjustment'.

golden01

Veteran Member
TDI
1981 VW Rabbit Truck
I test drove a Liberty TDI. Rides like a rock. I almost slid out of my seat when I hit the accelerator though! 19krpms at 65mph for the four wheel drive version. Lots of torque. It would be a good vehicle if you had to tow stuff.

I would love to see that engine in a dodge magnum!

Tomo. I am glad you kept your passat. Your editorials and comments are well thought out and appreciated by this relative rookie.

Have a great week.

Frank and Laurel Bender

2000 Jetta GLS TDI 73kmiles
2002 Jetta GLS TDI 63kmiles

Harvieux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
06 A5 Pkg.2 w/navi & ASEP
Hi Tom & JS, I would have loved to of been at this GTG if it brought my friend Tom back to this venue. Maybe in a couple years, I will push for a hosting of an annual TDIFest here at my facility (not current one) and then I can promise we will talk about the good times for years to come
! Later!

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI Nav, 2015 Passat SE TDI, 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI, 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI All Phase 2 Emission Modified complete. 50 State Legal Diesel!
What a great looking car. In a year, given the depreciation, what do you think the value would be? That 3 year mark is when the value seems to take a noticable dip.

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
I really don't know. I do know that it has options that you will not see in to many cars this side on the Pond....
That is not going to change.
I probably will keep it for the long haul any way.

tdinutt

TDI
2010 Jetta TDI Sportwagen 6 spd
Tomo,
I'm so glad to hear that you came to your senses. Driving home Saturday after chatting with you at the GTG about the Liberty, I was following a Jeep Liberty up 93 North, staring at that big 'ole differential pumpkin in the middle of that solid rear axle and thought to myself, "Does Tom know what he's in for?" Better do a 2-3 day extended test drive before you commit. You have one of the bestest TDI's out there; can't imagine why you would want to trade it. Stay well Tom!.