View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2008, 17:22   #3
jollyGreenGiant
Veteran Member

I should have also mentioned that 1024 X 768 is really the minimum for it to run so I know a lot of folks have cheapo laptops with VAG-COM, sorry but a higher resolution really helps this application's abilities and may in fact be necessary. I haven't tested out the usual resolutions yet and mine is 1910 X 1200 which is great when you maximize the form as the plot will grow and fill accordingly...
Any Copy to Clipboard or Save As command will produce an image resolution the same as the window size.

On a laptop, you can often get middle click for panning by holding down both buttons simutaneously and using the touch pad to do the pan movement, if you have a mouse with a clickable scroll button you can zoom with scroll and pan with click, very helpful for zooming in and out and generally moving and resizing the plot however you want.

Copy to Clipboard is a vector based metafile.

Don't be afraid to zoom into a small area ( Y-Axis -10 to 20 ) especially when you are looking for something like injection advance ( Group 004 ) and the units is 0-18 but the RPM is also causing the X-Axis to autosize up to 400 due to RPM.

One of my favorite combinations of 3 logging groups is 011, 003 and 004, what's yours?

Here's an 011 plot:

Last edited by jollyGreenGiant; February 7th, 2008 at 12:37.
jollyGreenGiant is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07057 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.92 Kb. compressed to 14.25 Kb. by saving 1.68 Kb. (10.54%)]