FS: 2001 VW Jetta TDI ALH w many parts

robnitro

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI GLS silver
FS: 2001 VW Jetta TDI ALH w many parts BROOKLYN, NY area

SOLD!!!

Figure 2250 is the lowest I will go, otherwise I may do an engine swap w head trade with a local guy here and sell it as working or just part it out for more money and donate the rest for a tax break.

Here's a simple conservative breakdown based on prices of parts ALONE, if I parted it, so you see the body work doesn't lower the value:
-11mm pump 400
-Titan 764 (.234) Nozzles -100
-Injector Bodies - 200
-Head Ported by whitbread and Colt STG2, with new valves guides/lifters around 30k ago - easily 500
-PD150 intake and egr/asv- 150
-VNT17 - 250
-ECU 012CP tuned for vnt17/.764 plus many goodies we learned - 300
-Manual transmission 02j with smf g60 flywheel and vr6 clutch (trans has about 120k, clutch has 50k approx)- 500
-Engine, not counting it, that has the ring issue but many useable parts
-Aluminum evo skidplate- 150
-Koni reds with the lift kit - (new is 500 for konis and they have lifetime warranty) - 250
-ASR/ Traction control retrofit - 50
-Larger than stock auto fuel cooler (manual doesn't have one) and the carter lift pump - 50
-FMIC custom built by me, no cutting of crash bar- 150
-Ecodes with relay wiring - 100?
-Tons of extra parts, 6 oil filters, 2 air filters, extra maf- 100+?

So just part prices alone it's around 3050, and I may recall more things, so please don't lowball me and be serious. You can't say the body drops the price down when parting it and donating the shell I can get more! Donating, I can't sell the konis but that's fine.

I also am including many extras like 2 air filters, 6 oil filters, 4 new bosch gp's, 4 slightly used gp's and assorted extras that were barely used but changed for preventative maintenance

It comes with many performance parts:
-koni reds , 1.5" in lift kit, wagon springs which are a bit stiffer than stock jetta
-new windshield, replaced in April
-aluminum skidplate
-whitbread ported head with Colt Stage 2 cam
-VNT 17
-PD150 intake and PD150 egr (but I dont use the egr, I use the asv valve though)
-11mm pump
-764 nozzles
-Custom tuning with some very cool mods (see my post history) I can include the MPPS programming cable and software to edit/flash the tunes if you want to learn. I also have a vag com cable that works well with the older vagcom 3xx and vcds 1.x programs to do most troubleshooting
-FMIC with 2.25" pipes, 3 bar map, didn't have to cut the bumper crash bar
-VR6/g60 smf flywheel (no slip- especially when I retuned it to remove spikes and have smoother, cleaner power)
-carter lift pump which helps the IP prime and keep timing
-large fuel cooler with a special limited return setup to match the carter max flow
-2.5 inch exhaust past the downpipe flex pipe. 2.5 inch cat and 2.5 inch fake muffler (an older magnaflow cat gutted)
-Tow hitch with insert. Not stealth but very hard to see.

-I also have 2 sets of super light avus rims (almost bald tires) 6 of them are clean others curbed, good for snows I can include them for cheap! I also have a set of steelies, same thing- cheap to include if you prefer those

It's an either/or post... parts or the whole car. Not sure what I am going to do, but instead of procrastinating, I figure someone might have a project in mind, etc.

2001 ALH TDI with 190k, ring # 2 bad- causing excessive blowby.
Not sure if someone wants the whole car- but here's the post with the parts in the car and extras.

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=5102295

More pictures below posts http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=5117020&postcount=9
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=5117020&postcount=10
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=5117020&postcount=11

Last edited:

robnitro

Veteran Member
TDI
I don't think my ecu will work with your car and I don't have the time for all the work to remove those parts right now, sorry.

94cobra2615

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Black Wagon
it's for a 2003. I see it is a tuned ecu. I just need an ecu for a factory engine. Thanks.

robnitro

Veteran Member
TDI
Sorry, been busy. It's depressing because I loved the car and I moved on. You know that feeling of attachment?
I'm still not sure what I want to do with her. For now I'm thinking its best to sell it together because I don't have the time to take parts off, or I may do the rings. I'm not good for a clear decision now.

robnitro

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 is another ecu. I forget the model. Check car-part.com they usually have the part numbers.