View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 08:10   #38
Mongler98
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: Race: 12mpg, Gandma:65mpg

leaking or cold oil seals on the pistons create excessive back pressure or blowby* in the Crank, CCV would see lots of oil vapor and splatter leading to more in the intercooler. I have explained this many times already and it would not show up in the exhaust, well not like this.

Op, god bless him, is trying to get things sorted but seems to be making things worse by not taking our advice.
Pull the head, take turbo out, measure the play and what not and fix stuff, stop making bad decisions on your own, were here to help you and are happy to do so. Just dont go putting chemicals in your oil to stop the leak, dont do anyting other than what we all ask you to do. dont tryst your "friends or mechanics" most mechanics look at our cars and instantly know a fact and 1 of 2 things happen, they say no way i dont know or they say yes i know and thats both bad. They know if you have no idea whats wrong than you will know things about how bad they dont know about TDI's and your going to get screwed over, like you did. Im really sorry about your TDI having this issue, is a BIG issue and you need to take the right steps to correct it.

Last edited by Mongler98; February 6th, 2018 at 08:15.
Mongler98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06438 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.38 Kb. compressed to 13.76 Kb. by saving 1.61 Kb. (10.49%)]