Thread: A big Thank You
View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2011, 05:56   #9
mrvermin
Veteran Member

heya all....

Well, I got my gets in the FedEx envelope Wednesday morning (big thanks Aaron), packed everything up and checked out. The hotel was very helpfull in assisting me to clean and dry my Trunk Matt after oil spilled on it from a leak in a container in my trunk.... (BTW: Purple Power really works)

Anyway, I got everything ready and headed out to my sister's in New Jersey (just across the bridge from Philadelphia). I took the south route through West Virginia and turned left at Baltimore. That is when I hit the STORM....

Wow, what a storm, Baltimore was being flooded as I drove past, this thing was moving slowly up the coast, so I had to get ahead of it and get to my sister's first. I made it ok, but now another problem....

The storm blew through and flooded areas in and around Philly, as well as west of the city, that would be my route out

Looks like I will be here for a day or so until they clean everything up.

I think I am going to write an addendum to the book of "Murphy's Laws"...

MrVermin

mrvermin is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06746 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.49 Kb. compressed to 14.92 Kb. by saving 1.58 Kb. (9.55%)]