View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2007, 18:45   #4
black_and_chrome
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diy_fool
I haven't really established times. Though I do expect to be driving mid day. I should be leaving upstate NY on Wed AM, taking 15North to Montreal not stopping just passing through on the way to Quebec City.

Two nights in Quebec City and then drive back to Montreal for the fest on Friday- afternoon? or evening? some advice on traffic patterns would help.

Thanks
In that case you are probably better off taking the A-15(n), to A-30(e), to A-20(e), to A-73(n), to Quebec City. This way you avoid the city all together... On you return I would suggest taking the A-40(w). This will avoid having to take bridges that always seem backed up . A- 40 to exit 52 to Blvd St. Jean(s) will bring you right to the Holiday Inn.

Hope this helps,
2005 Jetta TDI PD GLS Black on Beige - 35% tinted, Diesel Power DIGI PD PRO + TPC, G60/VR6 Clutch, TT shortshifter, Passenger Performance DP, 3" Magnaflow Cat, 3" SS straight pipe, 3.5" tip, Cat 2 FF, Autometer Colbalt Boost and EGT - R-Line pedals, shifter, monster mats, plate cover, grill emblem, custom decal in window - Frost TDI Heater, Evo Skid Plate, Pioneer F-900-BT W/Sirius Satelite, OEM GLI valances, OEM GLI 18" BBS RC Rims
3rd place at TDI Fest 2007 Show and Shine
black_and_chrome is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04511 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.33 Kb. compressed to 14.71 Kb. by saving 1.62 Kb. (9.90%)]