Rejected appeal looking for attorney reference in canada

Rickmurray

TDI
2010 golf
I am a dealer in Virginia, USA. Owned a Canadian spec 10 golf when the emissions scandal was announced and still own it. It was never registered in the USA. In the settlement agreement they include auto dealers as part of the class if "located in Canada." My claim was rejected as well as the appeal. Looking for a reference for an attorney in Canada that would file suit against VGOC. I also filed an appeal with VOA which was denied. Any help would be appreciated.

GD

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta TDI Highline DSG
Worth the trip to Canada? Come for a visit?

tadawson

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL, 2015 Passat TDI SEL
No, this article seems to be mostly centered onthe 3.0 (mine are 2.0) and states 90 gripes, which is statistically insignificant compared to the number done. Or, can't you get your head wrapped around the idea that the fix may be fine, and the gripes are the ones done wrong? That seems far, far, more likely . . .

I will concede that my comments are centered on the 2.0 - I don't pay much attention to the 3.0 chatter, since we don't own one . . .

tadawson

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL, 2015 Passat TDI SEL
Well, considering that the thread title makes *ZERO* mention of being in regard to the 3.0, sorry!

Next time, perhaps title the thread more appropriately?