German imported Audi S4 Avant V6 Tdi 2002

Norwescan

TDI
2002 Audi S4 Avant V6 TDI 2.5L 180hp
I bought this car when I was in Europe during Canada's Vimy 100 at Vimy FR, April 2017. I bought if in Aschauffenberg DE and brought it home to western Canada. It has a 180hp V6 Tdi, 6 speed manual, Quattro AWD and factory tuned by Königseder. Now street legal in BC.

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
:eek::eek:

so.much.want.

Can you give details of what the car cost, kms and total cost with shipping, import fees,etc

Frans

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
That's an odd color. Why no 1.9tdi ? These 2.5 v6 engines can be a real pita:(.

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
*Drool*

I think I would take some time to get used to the colour. :D

More pics! interior!

Dare I ask... How much? car + import

Edit - You're going to update and make us jealous with the fuel economy too right?

Norwescan

TDI
2002 Audi S4 Avant V6 TDI 2.5L 180hp
Been away from TdiClub far too long. The Avant above is now my son's car. He loves it and has been a wonderful car for him. We have swapped out to 17" Audi wheels and a fresh set of Michelin DefenderTH and slightly oversized it to correct the speedo error and raise the car slightly by 0.8" which helps due to the Koenigseder body effects that lowered the body.

The only major expense has been the Steering Rack developing a fluid leak and we swapped it out for a Non speed Sensitive version as it was more available. The next thing to tackle is the DMF flywheel is out of balance and has a poor idle quality. We are doing the Valeo SMF conversion soon.

I have been back to Europe this year and came back with more cool TDI's. I am now driving a 2002 VW Sharan TDI 1.9L PD115 4Motion 6 speed manual. This is a 7 passenger van that is slightly smaller than the Eurovan T5. I will post pictures after I fix the small animal collision took out my lower bumper grilles and lower spoiler (mishap at Blaubach DE). This van come with 3 convertible seats (transforms into a child booster seat is seconds).

Also came back with a 2000 Audi A4 B5.5 TDI 1.9L PD130 Quattro 6 speed manual Sedan. This car is not spoken for, fully imported and ready to register at ICBC. Asking C$12k.