Radiator/ lower hose o-ring?

Mertz.2008

TDI
1996 passat b4 1997 b4 tdi passats 2002 vw TDI golf
Hello my name is John, I am new to this forum thank you for having me I have a 1996 Passat B4 TDI. I am currently replacing the AC condenser and radiator a couple years ago I took it apart and I had ordered o- ring which I believe was for the lower hose Outlet. Unfortunately I do not have the OEM part number for the O-ring. My Bentley book does not show one being there, but I believe that's where it belongs. It is the correct circumference. I really have no way of knowing, I was hoping someone may know? Any help would be appreciated thank you very much!

Mertz.2008

TDI
Thank you for the parts diagram. I wasn't able to find some of those and other parts websites. I believe there is an O-ring there.

Mertz.2008

TDI
Once again I'm stumped I'm trying to put the AC condenser shroud to the radiator it appears that maybe I'm missing some spacers between the Shroud in the radiator. And once again I cannot find any illustration on any website or book that I own that shows the Shroud assembly to the condenser.Any illustrations would be greatly appreciated thank you