RallyVW Raffle- We need your support again

TdiRacing

Vendor
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Cup
Rally VW has decided to challenge the 2006 Rally America Championship in Group 5 against lighter faster and factory backed teams like Mazda, Dodge/Chrysler, and may more.

We are currently in second place after the first race of the season, only 4 points behind the leader.

In order for us to continue to race, we will need some monetary donations to help us along. We have some wonderful sponsors who have donated products and/or services in order to help us raise money, and we will in turn run another raffle in an effort to raise some much needed money for fuel and parts(car was damaged at Sno Drift).

This raffle will continue until March 15th, 2006. The drawing will be held and the winner(s) selected that day.

Here is what we are offering for this raffle.

1. Sprint Injectors(your choice) courtesy of KEMATDI Visit www.KermaTdi.com

2. Rocket Chip Tuning (standard tuning) courtesy www.Rocketchip.com

3. Tdi Heater by Frost Heater. Visit www.frostheater.com
(This was so nice to have at Sno Drift. Jon and Ken got into a warm car and drove off to the first stage.) It is really a nice item to have if you live anywhere cold.

As in the past, we will enter your name once for every $10.00 donation that is made. So, if you donate $20, you get two chances to win and so on. And, they will be drawn back to back, so if your name is in more than once, you have a chance to win more than once.

I would also like to thank www.MetalNerd.com who continues to support us as well. We are working on some details to offer TDI Tools in a later Raffle as the season progresses.

And, as always, we would like to thank Fred for allowing us to run these raffles on the site as well as all you who have helped us in the past and for you who will be helping us now.

All proceeds will go directly to supporting the team in the hopes that we may attend as many events this year as possible to gather points. For a small team like us, it takes all the money we don't have to accomplish.

They say that there is no way that we could take what is basically a production class car and compete against purpose built G5 cars with factory support. We want to prove them wrong.

Oliver Wegener
Rally VW Crew Cief
www.rallyvw.com

Please send all donations via paypal to : rallytdi@yahoo.com

Any donations are greatly appreciated. Even if it just some left over change you have laying around in paypal.

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
GO Get EM Boys!
I know its not much, but...
Paypal sent!!!

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Good luck guys - go kick some butt!

(PayPal sent)

Dante Casali

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf TDI GLS silver/black
You guys coming up with something to protect your front mount in the future? I felt for you guys when I saw your R32 front bumper damanged at Sno*Drift.

Are you using the 5.5 liter washer tank I sent you a while back?