2004 jetta wagon

Boojop

TDI
2004 jetta wagon bew
04 wagon bew pd. Auto trans 282 k mi. drive daily. Have too many cars and tk and trying to buy land. Asking 7 need quick sale. Leather sunroof, has sirus setup new tires, brakes, new turbo and exhaust man. 02 sens new. Tan int white exterior. Gls series, we all know the ins and outs of the tdi. I am a 6 yr dealer vet and love the car but moving is more important. Will regret selling every day but needs before wants right. Vwboo80@ yahoo.com

keyfarms

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI
Any pictures? How firm on the price? We are looking for a good used wagon and have cash? Thanks. Allen near Memphis,tn

draco76

Veteran Member
TDI
99 NB(sold), 03 NB(sold), 100% bug free :) 99.5 4d Golf, 2004 GL Wagon
Hows the tranny holding up? Think yours has the highest miles I've seen on here with a triptronic. Just wondering how it's doing.

Boojop

TDI
2004 jetta wagon bew
Pics

Any pictures? How firm on the price? We are looking for a good used wagon and have cash? Thanks. Allen near Memphis,tn
Yes can e mail pics not too sure about posting them tho. I understand how to work on car computers but still learning about this i phone posting. Send me your e mail and will send the pics price neg. vwboo80@yahoo

rci124

TDI
I don't own one yet
Where is the TDI located and when was the last time the timing belt was replaced?