Looking for a Passat or Jetta TDI wagon manual trans only

dzlpete

TDI
95 GLX B4V TDI conversion
Looking for a reasonably rust free decent condition manual wagon only. No automatics, no sedans please.
Age and mileage is less of a concern than price.
I am in MA, but willing to travel.
Thanks

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.
I have a nice rust free manual tdi passat sedan which you could always use as a donor for a non tdi or automatic tdiwagon you find later. pm me

powerstrokeless

Veteran Member
TDI
B4V
Kinda confused. You must be looking for a newer wagon? TDI? because my '96 has rust. Son's '03's have rust. Is there a newer Passat, with a stick?

dzlpete

TDI
95 GLX B4V TDI conversion
I have a 97 that is almost rust free, but my son drives it. I would be happy with a 90's Passat, or a newer Jetta wagon- preferably not in the '03-08 range.

NHV10

TDI
2@ 2005 Passat GLS TDI Wagon (one auto, one 5-speed manual), 2@2005 Passat TDI sedan (one GL auto and one GLS manual), 2006 Touareg V10, 2006 Jetta TDI, 2010 Jetta TDI
I have a 2005 Passat GLS wagon that was converted to 5-speed manual by Keith Harley at KMH Motors. In addition to the manual conversion, we upgraded the springs to Euro-only "rough road", and added Bilstein HD shocks. Timing belt was just done.

I just bought a new Alltrack (manual) and sadly must part with this old friend.

Mileage is around 230K, front fenders were replaced by VW, there is very little rust and only surface on scratches or chips, nothing structural. Paint is dark metallic blue and seats are gray leather. I also replaced the cloudy headlights with new Hella units.

The car is a joy to drive and really looks sharp with the "rough road" lift.