Southern Idaho & Northern Utah

andrewkontos

TDI
2002 White MKIV TDI, 2003 Black MKIV TDI
Not very many TDI enthusiasts in these parts. Looking for others in Southern Idaho and Northern Utah who love these cars as much as me.

WardB

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 NB
Where do you live? I'm in North Ogden. . . almost at the far north end of the big smoke.
I've only hooked up with one guy from this board. Brad in SLC scanned my TDI and made some adjustments with his vag-com.

Last edited:

andrewkontos

TDI
I'm I'm Rupert/Burley area pretty central to Ogden, Idaho Falls, and Boise.

WardB

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 NB
My interest right now is upgrading my headlights/fogs. I'm going with H1 +50 bulbs in the stock assy's. And, one of the fog lenses is broken.

Can't get too enthusiastic right now due to the temp. There is a cold snap at the moment.

I see someone is a vendor. . . what do you vend?

regards,

WardB (for the criminally insane)

andrewkontos

TDI
That's such strange timing WardB, I'm swapping out my projector lights into my black Jetta with a hid kit from ddmtuning. I just got all led interior lights to put in as well from the black Friday sale over at 42draft designs, excited to see hopefully a big improvement in lighting. Ater I get the timing belt, camshaft, and valves on put back on.

andrewkontos

TDI
Congrats jmiboi, you have to get some pictures of that beast up on here for all of us to see that are stuck with are MKIV's :p