View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2011, 11:16   #30
Vekke
Veteran Member

I try to get the camera more stable ground, now it shakes little bit. Note that those are first takes on each run and some routes like in that city driving video I dont know the timing of the lights from memory.

In that finnish video is talked also about the slipping tires. you can minimize that by lining up in the intersection so that you dont have to turn your steering wheel so much when you leave it. That means more torgue can be applied to forwand movement without slipping wheels . Little slip is good for fastest acceleration but only very little, basicly you cannot control it unless you have LSD gearbox and even so its very difficult. Its best not slip at all for your tires sake.

Tomorrow will try to shoot next city driving video with more traffic. Also roads already start to be on ice so that tire slipping might be real problem tomorrow. Talking while driving is pretty easy because I know what I should and will do but trying to teach drive somebody from helpdrivers side is 5 times more difficult. You dont know what he does and his driving skills etc...

Page generated in 0.08529 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.72 Kb. compressed to 14.13 Kb. by saving 1.59 Kb. (10.11%)]