DFW Texas / North Central Texas

briantmc

TDI
2003 TDI Jetta ALH MK IV
I would highly recommend Digi Sports Auto (www.dspauto.com) for VW / Audi repairs in this area inexpensive fast and friendly. Top quality service. I had the timing belt in my 2003 TDI jetta done. They were hundreds less (try like over $400) than their closest competiter in this area to do the complete Diesel Geeks kit (http://www.dieselgeek.com/ALH_TDI_Timing_Belt_Kit_p/tbk-alh.htm) which includes all bolts, pulleys, bearings, seals, new metal impellar water pump, and of coarse both the timing belt,and a new sepentine belt. Caught it on their quarterly special $700.00 out the door!!! If you live in this area its the place to go for great service at a fair price.

Last edited:

alphaseinor

TDI Innovator, Gone but Not Forgotten
TDI
'03 Jetta TDI 780,000 miles (totaled out), 01 Audi TT 225 Quattro 230,000 Miles (runs great!), 00 Cabreetle Beetle dash, ALH & MK4 harness Swap
I would like to thank Brian for being a great customer and guest, He did his research and asked all the right questions... and he's a great guy to boot!

Thanks Brian!

r_boyd

TDI
2012 vw passat tdise sunroof and nav
Sorry for so long in getting this posted ,Had 02 golf in for 20,000 mile service and Brian found several things that person that did my timing belt service did incorrectly straightened their mistakes up and retimed car running better that it has will continue to use Brian's shop for service:)

shadediesel

TDI
2010 TDI Cup Edition; 2006 Jetta TDI
Had my 2006 Jetta TDI in for the 120K service (and other things) about a month ago and had a lot done. Brian did great work and the price was very reasonable. I called a dealership afterward just to see what all the work would have cost me there. I dropped $1400 at DSP (told you there was a lot to do), but it would have been over $2K at the dealership. Plus, I'm not convinced they would have caught everything he did. I will be a repeat customer.