HELP! We need somebod(ies) v. Calling all volunteers!

spacemonkeymafia

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2013 beetle!
Ok. Either way, I'm committed. I'll be the auctioneer.
Awesome!! Thank you! So, any chance you want to warm up by calling the raffle on Sunday afternoon?? :D (dammit, I need a smiley with batting eyelashes for this!) Either way, we're very grateful for your help.

Thanks to all of you who have signed up to help out. We will be ordering shirts for you based on the size you gave in registration.

This does not mean we're done soliciting help, though! The time has passed to get a volunteer t-shirt, but anyone who signs up before August 24th will still get an extra raffle ticket. Thanks again!

Last edited:

cfc1016

TDI
2003 ALH Wagon Auto; 2001 Beetle 5spd
Awesome!! Thank you! So, any chance you want to warm up by calling the raffle on Sunday afternoon?? :D (dammit, I need a smiley with batting eyelashes for this!) Either way, we're very grateful for your help.

Thanks to all of you who have signed up to help out. We will be ordering shirts for you based on the size you gave in registration.

This does not mean we're done soliciting help, though! The time has passed to get a volunteer t-shirt, but anyone who signs up before August 24th will still get an extra raffle ticket. Thanks again!
Is this the 1430-1530hrs event or the 1030-1400hrs event? If its the later one, sure. If it's the earlier one, I'm probably going to be out sightseeing. Let me know so I can give you a *definitive* yes or no.

Raffle calling doesn't sound nearly as exciting as auctioneering, though. :p I'm a natural-born fast talker.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
It's the latter - only the raffle drawing, which should last about an hour on Sunday afternoon.

spacemonkeymafia

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2013 beetle!
Raffle calling doesn't sound nearly as exciting as auctioneering, though. :p I'm a natural-born fast talker.
Fast talking has been an absolute necessity for the raffle in years past. I don't think it will be quite as crazy this year, but certainly a good chance for you to warm up, as it were.

Campbellonh

Veteran Member
TDI
formerly:Passat, 96, white and 10 Jetta, white gold
So, what time do you want goody bag volunteers to show up on Friday afternoon?

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Thank you to everyone who volunteered to help - your time was definitely appreciated. A special thank you goes out to Tom and Amy (the Monsters) and Cindy and Jeff Campbell for offering up most of their weekends to us. Things would be a lot more chaotic and stressful without the additional help. :)