Picture thread!

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
I was too 'under the weather' to get pictures of you drooling all over the couch when they kicked us out of the bar after closing. Or maybe it was me drooling, it was hard to tell since the floor kept moving in weird directions at inopportune times.

But I can't remember the last time I had such a good time chatting away, or such a large hangover the next morning. I don't remember a flash going off so I think we're safe.

BuzzKen

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'10 Touareg TDI, '09 335D, '10 X5D
I was too 'under the weather' to get pictures of you drooling all over the couch when they kicked us out of the bar after closing. Or maybe it was me drooling, it was hard to tell since the floor kept moving in weird directions at inopportune times.
But I can't remember the last time I had such a good time chatting away, or such a large hangover the next morning. I don't remember a flash going off so I think we're safe.

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Last edited:

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
nice pics everyone. wish i could have attended again, especially being so relatively close :( :( :(

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Some more pictures

MonsterTDI09

TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green

This car has been to ever TDI Fest. :)

meerschm

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 Jetta wagon DSG 08/08 205k buyback 1/8/18; replaced with 2017 Golf Wagon 4mo 1.8l CXBB
do you know the member name of the owner of the black wagon with the rooftop tent?

and all the cool camping gear?

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Great looking photos, it really looks amazing. I wish deAuto had plans on going and paid me to go :)
But deAuto has 3157 front turn signal that they meant to send with the raffle package, if anyone who honestly has use for these (won't resell them) wants to just cover the shipping cost of a few $ - they will cover the rest - they will ship them out to you, just hit me up and then I will get you the email so you can contact them.

These are common front turn type in the mk4 Jetta.

Thanks

n1das

TDI
2014 BMW 535xd ///M-Sport, 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive35d, former 3x TDI owner
Snow Cat, minus tracks:

Rain Cap:

Snowflake Factory building: This houses the LARGE air compressors for the snow guns.

One of the 3-stage air compressors:

Compressor FOD! :eek:

4160VAC 3-phase electric panels w/motor controls seen in the background, one for each compressor:

One of the snow guns outside:

Last edited:

n1das

TDI
2014 BMW 535xd ///M-Sport, 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive35d, former 3x TDI owner
Inside the water pump house: The booster pumps flow 8000 GPM.

This is what happened due to the "water hammer" effect from abruptly stopping 8000 GPM flow due to a power failure. The pumping station feeding this station still had power and kept pumping 8000 GPM and ruptured one of the buried feeder pipes and blew a hole in the concrete floor. Luckily nobody was hurt. :eek:

Pipes and pumps everywhere:

A look at snow gun nozzles:

A Snow Cat in the service bay:

Last edited:

YukonLT

Veteran Member - TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2010 Golf TDI 6MT
Nice shots from snowmaking and grooming. I would have liked to have made it to that part of the weekend, as I'm the grooming manager at another mountain. I have 13 snowcats sitting outside my office :D

vwUMO

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2003 JSW TDI 5MT ,2012 Jetta TDI 6MT, 2013 jetta TDI 6MT
Nice shots from snowmaking and grooming. I would have liked to have made it to that part of the weekend, as I'm the grooming manager at another mountain. I have 13 snowcats sitting outside my office :D
Come up any time and I will give you the tour!

YukonLT

TDI
2010 Golf TDI 6MT
Come up any time and I will give you the tour!
Sounds like a plan! My wife was saying she never got to have a lobster roll while we were in Maine, so another trip is a must lol

vwUMO

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
Sounds like a plan! My wife was saying she never got to have a lobster roll while we were in Maine, so another trip is a must lol
Haha. That's a great reason to visit! :)

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
What a great time! And the weather was amazing! Great to see old faces and to meet new ones. Oh, and putting faces on names I've only seen online!

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
What a great time! And the weather was amazing! Great to see old faces and to meet new ones. Oh, and putting faces on names I've only seen online!
Of all the TDIFests I have attended over the years I think this one was the Best Weather wise!!! Just amazing!!

YukonLT

TDI
2010 Golf TDI 6MT
Hmmm, that rig in these two photos looks gnarly with the winch on it. I'm guessing Sunday River uses that for their work excursions in rough terrain. Interested to know what type of vehicle that is, or if they made it themselves.

vwUMO

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
Hmmm, that rig in these two photos looks gnarly with the winch on it. I'm guessing Sunday River uses that for their work excursions in rough terrain. Interested to know what type of vehicle that is, or if they made it themselves.
They use it to pull pipe and such. Its a beast