Porsche Cayman - leaked picture

Nalgene

There is a good little artice (and more pics) on www.gizmag.com
I can't pull the site up right now to get the specific link, but it was posted just a few days ago, or try the automotive section it should be in there. Pretty cool website by the way

Steel

Veteran Member
TDI
95 isuzu pickup longbed. "Tiny Ox"
It kinda reminds me of the last generation RX-7 (looks wise)
Think so? I think it looks like very other porsche. The FD rx-7 had a look to itself, IMO. If porche made thier car wider, curiver and gave it pop up headlights, then i'd agree.

Bryan42

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 Jetta TDI, Blue
The disappointing part for me was the price point - around $65,000, so between a boxter and 911. Many people were hoping for an upgraded 944/968 for a price under or near that of the boxter.

ezshift5

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI (Enroute BB).......2017 Jetta 1.4 turbo 5M ....................
......I understand (FWIW) - that a Cayman with a more competitive price (closer to 50k than 65k) - is a distinct possibility...........

Ramsey

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta in Graphite Blue
I beg to differ, the TT looks like a victim of a parking garage collapse compared to this beauty. I love the rear brake vents and the exhaust tucked into the diffuser.

jnecr

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 328d
no, no... I don't like TTs much, I do like this. Just the middle section looks like a TT. Only where the greenhouse is, the rest of it is all Porsche...