Upload Site Live - Just uploaded Docs

da_jokker

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta
Well yesterday was my turn in. Took 15min however VW is trying to short change me $50. I called claims and they basically said that they were only giving me +$250 for mileage. I told them according to the court documents it's a $300 bracket.

In the end, they said all I can do is take the money and then Protest the final amount via their website so I'll see how that goes.

Wouldn't surprise me if VW doesn't try to get 1 last f#/^ before the breakup

bennybmn

Veteran Member
TDI
(Formerly) '11 Jetta 6 speed, Alltrack 6MT
I'm about to get my offer letter notarized, on the signature page, under Witness signature, there's a state of, county of section. What's the )SS in between?

Also, does that mean I need me, a witness and a notary?

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
I'm about to get my offer letter notarized, on the signature page, under Witness signature, there's a state of, county of section. What's the )SS in between?

Also, does that mean I need me, a witness and a notary?
Your notary is an approved state witness. Even if they know you, they should still ask for your ID to prove to them that you are who you say you are. I believe that our notary recorded our id type (not number) in her log.

AmandaSch

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI DSG
Got my offer Saturday morning, uploaded everything, approved last night, was able to schedule an appointment on March 9. Wooohooo

Rico567

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium (Turned in 7/7/18)
I just uploaded all my dox....and based on some of the stuff I've read here, I can't believe how easy it all was. Have they changed the upload site since its inception?

Smashed Ixnay

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
Tried to upload my documents but I got a Error Code 524 ( Build number 822 ). Called them and they said they would have to escalate it to their IT department. Tried Ie, chrome, and Mozilla, and none worked.

JasonFH

TDI
2012 Jetta 6spd man
I just uploaded my documents last week... (3/29).
Registration for the car is due 4/14 and needs a smog check prior to.
To add to that mess, the last payment on the loan is due 4/29.

The website asked when I would be turning the vehicle in when it was calculating mileage, so I put the soonest date possible, 4/11.

Based on what I'm reading, I think I'm going to have to get a smog check, register the car for another year and also make the last payment on the loan. Anyone recently uploads documents, get an offer and turn the car in within a 2 week window?

roni024

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL DSG
Or, let your registration expire and just have it towed to the dealership on buyback day. That would be cheaper.

TDIforDays

Veteran Member
TDI
few of each 2.0 and 3.0
Uploaded signed offer letter more than 2 weeks ago... still waiting. AGH

hhead

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat Tdi SEL premium
So finally got around to uploading my documents. It only asked for 2 uploads. My govt ID, and the registration. Nothing for the title. I own it, so no loan.
It did say my documents were uploaded successfully. Hopefully it’ll be approved, and not ask for more documents.