Doing upgrades to exhaust and tuning.

Waykooljr

TDI
2009 TDI Stock with 6spd manual
I am doing the TDI modification instead of buyback. I have decided to go with Malone 2.0 tune. What I am looking for is advice on the brand of exhaust system upgrade. I am keeping stock turbo but plan on replacing everything turbo back after the tune. At the risk of scolding I do plan on DPF delete and EGR delete, while keeping all stock components for switching back to stock configuration if need be. Any advice is welcomed or directing me to a thread with this info would be very appreciated.
Jetta 2009 TDI 6 speed manual. Bone stock. 103,000 miles.
Thanks!

roadlust

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 golf gl reflex silver (sold) 2013 TDI 2 door Golf Blue Graphite Metallic 6MT Premium Package.
The exhaust and tune have to be done at the same time. Driving the car without a tune is not recommended after replacing the stock exhaust.

Waykooljr

TDI
2009 TDI Stock with 6spd manual
Thanks guys! I am doing tune and exhaust at the same time. Leaning towards BuzzKen, but will be going with Malone 2.0 tune.

turbobrick240

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 vw golf tdi(gone to greener pastures), 2001 ford f250 powerstroke
Does Oregon test for readiness monitors through the obd port? I'd make sure the mods won't affect your ability to register the car.

scrambld

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 Jetta...TDI/5spd :) >>>now a '15 Passat TDI/DSG
I am doing the TDI modification instead of buyback. I have decided to go with Malone 2.0 tune. What I am looking for is advice on the brand of exhaust system upgrade. I am keeping stock turbo but plan on replacing everything turbo back after the tune. At the risk of scolding I do plan on DPF delete and EGR delete for track use only, while keeping all stock components for switching back to stock configuration when I drive the car on public roads. Any advice is welcomed or directing me to a thread with this info would be very appreciated.
Jetta 2009 TDI 6 speed manual. Bone stock. 103,000 miles.
Thanks!
Hey! Fixed it for ya...... :D