VW Door Sills and Spoilers!

gerwazy

Vendor
TDI
Passat B5.5
$50 delivered within US for the remaining door sills I have left over in stock, I also have two Audi S3 shifters one 6 speed one 5 speed with a black solid leather boot at $55 delivered , let's get this stuff out of my basement please!

Last edited:

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
Not sure how I missed it but I only have two sets left with JETTA TDI engraved on them... Also few sets for Golfs MK6...
Nuts. I wonder if I could change the "D" to an "S" and have it look good....I'll have to find a pic and see what they look like as they are now....

gerwazy

Vendor
TDI
Passat B5.5
Ok time to clear out the basement, all remaining door sills $20 plus shipping, I have JETTA TDI for mk6 Jettas

Last edited:

dislexicmofo

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 VW Golf TDI GLS
$50 delivered within US for the remaining door sills I have left over in stock, I also have two Audi S3 shifters one 6 speed one 5 speed with a black solid leather boot at $55 delivered and remaining spoilers are $140 delivered, let's get this stuff out of my basement please!

Do you still have shifters? What gen S3? I'm in need of a 5 speed if you have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dss596

TDI
2015 Jetta TDI SE
Do you still have sill plates for 2015 Jetta TDI? Also interested in a rear deck spoiler if you have left.

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
If you still have a set of door sills for the Sportwagen,I'll take a set as long as they'll fit the '15 I just picked up Tuesday:D. PM me your paypal addy and total shipped to 14143 and I can send it Fri. night(or tonight if I see it before I go to bed).....

Last edited:

gerwazy

Vendor
TDI
Passat B5.5
Do you still have sill plates for 2015 Jetta TDI? Also interested in a rear deck spoiler if you have left.
Sorry I didn't get a notification you posted this. Yes I still have the sills, I will PM you my PayPal address. I do not have any spoilers for this car, sorry.
Thanks.

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I hope you have a set of fronts left-one stuck too soon before I was able to get it flush and ended up crinkling it slightly when I removed it:mad:....PM sent

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Received my 2nd set shortly after you shipped it. Finally able to get the last one on with no issues this time:eek:-thanks again!