So.... How about a last minute PIG ROAST/mini PIG FEST?!?! August 28th..

TDIJetta99

Top Post Dawg
TDI
03... Faster than yours =]
My brother Sammy just told me today that he's planning another pig roast for the 28th, and wanted me to invite ALL OF YOU, haha..

Same place as the last one.. 10 minutes from where NY, NJ, and PA meet on the map..

Who's in?

silverstick

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta GLS (160K miles), and '05 Jetta GLS wagon (120K)
Jason, you just broke my heart: I'll be in Ohio that weekend. But I delegate all my authority and voting power to Achtung_TDI for the day. Also my appetite -- I'll be making do with junk food while you're feasting on pig. Have a great celebration!

scubagli

Veteran Member
TDI
1986 audi 4000Q ALH SWAP in progress...
ohh thats pushin it
i might be able to stop in for a couple hours...

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
Says she wants the exercise-saves her from DRIVING to town when she gets back to walk at a park......

TDIJetta99

Top Post Dawg
TDI
haha, I know a lot of you won't be able to make it due to HO5G and the fest, but if you want to drop by, the pig roast is happening anyway since Sammy's birthday is the 23rd and his son's is the 30th, so it's more of a birthday celebration/party/pig roast/"hey invite your TDI buddies too" kind of thing..

cspeter8

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Passat Sedan
Can someone email me contact information for Jason the autobody guy? I spoke with him at L&S Auto at Port Jervis while the other Jason was doing my timing belt, and sounded like he would be the guy to polish fogged headlights on my 01 Jetta, if we could hook up at tomorrows pigroast.

Jason the autobody guy, if you are out there can you email me? It's in my tdiclub profile.

thanks

TDIJetta99

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Can someone email me contact information for Jason the autobody guy? I spoke with him at L&S Auto at Port Jervis while the other Jason was doing my timing belt, and sounded like he would be the guy to polish fogged headlights on my 01 Jetta, if we could hook up at tomorrows pigroast.

Jason the autobody guy, if you are out there can you email me? It's in my tdiclub profile.

thanks
I don't think he'll be attending, but I can do the headlights.. I do several sets a week..

cspeter8

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Passat Sedan
I don't think he'll be attending, but I can do the headlights.. I do several sets a week..
I can't make it this time, but hopefully the next time... thanks Jason I'll keep that in mind. Sounded like the other Jason had it down to a science, running through it in 20 minutes. Seems like experience is a real asset when polishing headlights.

turbocharged798

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 black ALH Jetta;09 Gasser Jetta
Hope you guys are having fun on this beautiful day today.

Headlights are easy to polish too. Getting them to stay that way is another story....

gforce1108

Top Post Dawg
TDI
04 Jetta GLS BEW, 14 Audi A7 V6 TDI, 13 Porsche Cayenne V6 TDI
I wish I could have stayed longer but the morning was spent getting the Jetta to a point where I could stomp on it and not blow an intercooler tube and getting the beetle fully running and driving. It was good to see a couple TDIers regardless.
Thanks to Sammy again for hosting.

thatguydave

TDI
01 Golf GLS Indigo TDI
Missed another one,.. oh well.. Hey Jason,... hope to catch it another time I guess. Hope your well. I'll call soon...