View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2008, 06:58   #9
LiLredTDI
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: ohh...I'd say bout 42mpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomo366
I have attended every fest but 1! the #2 that was held in Utah........
I have had a Great time at all but one and that was in Toronto and I was having car trouble.........
Yes you are correct, there are quite a few TDIers in this area but as a rule most do not attend the TDI Fest........The Biggest GTG around here is at the end of May and is called Impex fest!
Most of the time there are workshops and at one time Dragracing.......now they have a Low speed autocross and for the most part the folks just meeting and greeting!
And of course there is the Show and shine! in which I have won or finished 2nd every year I attended with the exception of the Broken car year in my Class!
This year that won't happen.......
Has it just tamed down over the years, or were there not enough folks to participate? I was actually at impexfest, and jeff tuned my car. Be careful my friend if I attend TDI fest, I am armed with plenty of turtle wax, and armor all.................LoL
2004 Jetta PD-RC race, 17/22,stg.IIcoltcam PD150 Inj.,Rosten Rods, Ported head,PP DP, cat delete/2 1/2" piping/Magnaflo muffler, R32 airbox/snorkle,PD150 TIP, SB stg 3 ,NSboost/egt gauges, BBS RS II's, Koni FSD/Eibach Kit, M3 side skirts/ rearwindow spoiler,GLI F/R lips FK bumper scoops

LiLredTDI is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06851 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.89 Kb. compressed to 15.28 Kb. by saving 1.62 Kb. (9.56%)]