FS: Mk4 Jettawagon ALH/5sp 182k silver/silver

RW74

TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon 5sp
FS: Mk4 Jettawagon ALH/5sp 199k San Antonio

2nd owner. My wife wants this car gone. Doesn't like the diesel. ALH motor and 5 sp manual trans. Will list non-stock items by category. Car is currently being detailed and picts on request. Car is in San Antonio, TX http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/4911750100.html

Motor: Magnaflow exhaust system (2.5 in), Bozio 520 injector nozzles. Significant power increase. Needs computer software updated when new HP clutch is installed. Standard clutch will not hold power after chip tune.

Suspension: Bilstein TC shocks/struts, and Panzer plate installed, most everything replaced and in almost new condition.

Body: Installed the HIGHEST heat rejection film on Planet Earth, HUPER OPTIK. This really reflects heat and this car feels like the inside of a refrigerator in summer! Clear coat treatment on headlamps to permanently prevent any fogging. Speakers R/R with Rockford Fosgate equivalents.

$6900 and will deliver within reason to you. Also have extra set of wheels and snow tires. Rust damaged repaired by VW Factory warranty--see picts here: http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/4911750100.html

Last edited:

slyk

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, 6spd
What kind of wheels/snow tires? Would you sell those separately? Where in TX are you?

RW74

TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon 5sp
I'm in San Antonio, will sell the steel wheels with Winterforce 205R60x15's. Tread is just over 50% available. Please send PM. Thanks.

mrarmyant

TDI
Porsche Cayman S
Very interested. Photos please. I'm in Dallas. Can it not work with the stock tune? Want to buy my Cayman S :)

Last edited:

RW74

TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon 5sp
Hey sorry.. for not responding. I've been in SandBox.. Middle East.
Had the car off the market NOW, 1 FEB, it's on and I'm going to sell it ASAP before I change my mind.
Have it the same + all rust repaired by VW factory under warrantyl Miles 199K and price reduced.
Please let me know if you're still looking for an ALH motor 5sp wagon.

mx07gt

Veteran Member
TDI
B5 Passat TDI
Please send me your number or text me, I'm very interested in knowing your reduced price.

I am somewhat local.

Check your PM

RW74

TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon 5sp
If you still want the wheels/tires, how much would you offer if you paid shipping?

RW74

TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon 5sp
If you still want the wheels/tires, how much would you offer if you paid shipping?