00 Jetta GL TDI 5 Speed Millville, NJ $3k

njt1rider

Veteran Member
TDI
T1N
Just getting this up and will edit with more info/pictures soon.

Pictures here: https://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-jetta-tdi-5-speed/6630727429.html

Black 2000 Jetta TDI GL with sunroof TDI 5 Speed 21X,XXX miles. Good condition. No rust. Lots of new parts (Axles, suspension). Needs a battery.

Heres the deal I took this in on a trade + cash for my TDI eurovan. I never registered it (clean NJ title) and it's just sitting in my mom's backyard. It's been parked for 6 months (started weekly) and I have decided that I want to sell it and use the proceeds to fund another project. I live in Colorado but the car is in NJ. I want to make this as easy as possible on my mom as I wont be there to handle the deal. Ideally I would find a serious buyer and just have a smooth quick transaction. I don't want to send my mom tire kickers. I am asking 3k. If this is unreasonable please let me know (sold my last TDI jetti for 5.5k with more miles). I will post pics and more info soon. Please get in touch if interested.

I have the grill. Previous owner thought it looked better without the grill. Nothing wrong with it.

-Thomas

From previous owner: "As I mentioned it has a new timing belt and water pump (less than 2000 miles). New radiator. Front end is 2 years old and was aligned. New front left axle one of the boots had a tear and I was too lazy to clean and reboot. Replaced glow plugs and installed a new harness, the original was fragile. I cleaned the turbo and the manifold and the car has no codes what so ever. Brakes and tires are real good. For it's age it looks good and regular synthetic oil changes have been made."

Last edited: