bora 150 tdi wiring diagram help!!!!!!!

gillywilly87

TDI
bora st 150
hi there im in desperate need of a wiring diagram for the fuel tank lift pump for a 2002 bora pd 150 tdi with arl engine.
need the complete diagram from pump to source as the lift pump keeps losin its feed. thanks for any and all help.

JB05

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Golf,2005,anthracite blue
You are not getting battery voltage to the pump when you turn on the ignition? It will only be a couple of seconds, but constant voltage with the engine running. According to WD 81-13, power to the pump comes from relay(J17), whose control circuit comes from fuse 28. Relay(J317) the power supply relay, feeds the pump, and then there is another feed from the pump to the ECM. The fuel pump relay is #409, 4th one from the left on the top row.

JB05

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I forgot to mention that the feed wire to the pump is the outer, blue/red thicker one and the thicker brown is your ground.

JB05

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I forgot to mention that the feed wire to the pump is the outer, blue/red thicker one and the thicker brown is your ground.

gillywilly87

TDI
bora st 150
thanks

if i disconnect the 4 pin connector and turn the ignition on i get the brief battery voltage and all is fine.
Only after acelleration of moderate to full and then backing off to overrun you can here the lift pump cut out and the car then runs out of fuel and stalls about about a minute later.
Any reason for the pump to cut out after acelleration.
Also the initial battery voltage is lost once this happens and to resolve this you need to disconnect and reconnect the connecttor again. Any ideas? thanks for your help