Post your TDI sightings here!!

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
...Nice city so far.
We like it, but you have to have a good sense of humor, or irony. Where else but in Baltimore would Filene's Basement be on the second floor? :D

I'm originally from B'more, lived in the Boston area for 10 years or so - late 70s-80s - so I know the real Filene's Basement!

RMT

TDI
2004 PD Golf
Saw a gold 2 door mk4 golf in parking lot of Middletown galleria shopping center-I never see two doors. If you guys see a silver 4 door golf with Cali plates, that's me

TdiNewbieNY

TDI
Found my crayon!
I cant say I have seen your car around, but yet again it seems like most people around here arent on the forum. If you see a platinum gray mkiv jetta, currently with steelies up front with snows and montereys outback, thats me.

owr084

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Passat GLS, 2005, Stonehenge Gray
It wasn't a tdi, but rather a TDIClub bumpersticker on a construction helmet, in the Pentagon, on the 5th floor last week. Had a brief conversation with the guy and he is a member here.

zocco

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GLS TDI
white B4V near Westminster, MD

Saw a nice white B4V going on 97S just below Westminster, MD on sunday 3/18.

Anyone here ?

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta ;2006 Golf; 2015 Jetta S
Re-sighted

RT 50 WB in Lanham, Blue Mk4 Golf, looks like he has wagon suspension like me, even looked like orange Koni's also.
I saw on (wesnesday) Rt 50 EB near Severn River Bridge (Pearl Harbor Memorial bridge) and spoke while intraffic, no wagon suspension, lift kit though.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
This morning around 1030 hrs., M&T Bank parking lot, Eldersburg, MD. Reflex silver Passat sedan.

emerscape

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Touareg TDI Lux
seen a grey JSW parked around Beacon Hill (Boston) with CT tags and a "I am the Stig" bumper sticker. Saw it parked in the parking garage under Charles River Plaza

Digital4n6

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Audi A8L TDI
Saw and met smtenney at Mr. Fuel exit 104 I-95 in Virginia this past Sunday. :)

Easy to spot fellow board members when each of us has the license plate frames!

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
Brandy spanking new silver Passat TDI SEL eastbound I70 between Rt.29 and 695 around 1900 hrs. today. That was me in the Passat wagon.

TdiNewbieNY

TDI
Found my crayon!
Just now White mkiv jetta towing a mk2 golf on 84 going west. I was the guy in the gray jetta that passed you and put my hazards on for a sec.

LiLredTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 jetta tdi pd-1989 Jetta IDI-1994 F-250 IDI Turbo
It wasn't a tdi, but rather a TDIClub bumpersticker on a construction helmet, in the Pentagon, on the 5th floor last week. Had a brief conversation with the guy and he is a member here.
Twas me : ) The gentleman I met was VERY TDI enthusiastic! My hard hat and badge lanyard both sport the TDI Club logo!

So far I have only managed to convert one person to get off gas and into diesel but that is better than none.

Alot of the construction workers on my project drive from Hagarstown MD, York PA, and West VA, Fredricksburg VA and drive V8 cars and pick-ups.

How do they afford that? Seems stupid to me but what do I know:rolleyes:

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
Black '96 Passat Wagon, today around 1730, CF Car Wash on York Road at Bellona Avenue. Spoke with the owner and told him about TDI Club.

Campbellonh

Veteran Member
TDI
formerly:Passat, 96, white and 10 Jetta, white gold
Silver A4 Jetta seen on Spaulding Turnpike yesterday afternoon, heading north, looked like it had Veteran NH plates - thanks for serving! I was in the white B4 Passat.

hec

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS 5-speed Reflex Silver
Silver A4 Jetta in Bowie MD on 197 yesterday morning I was in the salsa red Sportwagen!
Hey Tom!

How's it going?

Just saw your message today. I think that was me. i go thru there most days on way to work & remember seeing the red wagon.

Take care.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
Gray MKIV Jetta with North Carolina plates, 0930 today in the parking lot at the Baltimore Farmer's Market. Mine was the Passat Wagon two spaces over from you.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Saw a few sportwagen TDIs on the PA and Ohio turnpikes our way to Michigan. We were in the black Mk4 Jetta with the big CB antenna.

Campbellonh

Veteran Member
TDI
formerly:Passat, 96, white and 10 Jetta, white gold
I noticed a red Jetta (A5 I think) parked in a 'hybrids only' spot at a hotel in Chesapeake this afternoon. I could not follow suit cuz I'm in a rental on this trip. I applaud you.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
I noticed a red Jetta (A5 I think) parked in a 'hybrids only' spot at a hotel in Chesapeake this afternoon. I could not follow suit cuz I'm in a rental on this trip. I applaud you.
I was recently at a PNC bank in Eldersburg, Maryland which had several parking spaces marked "Energy Efficient Vehicles Only". I pulled right in. When I came out, there was a V8 Toyota SUV parked right next to me! :eek:

Last edited:

Hollyfeld

TDI
2005 Jetta MKIV
I stopped to let out an MKIV black Jetta identical to mine, he shot me the 'peace' symbol, I returned it and then noticed he was driving a TDI. :)

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
White JSW Yesterday around 1600 in Catonsville, eastbound Rt. 40 at Rolling Road. Spoke with driver while stopped at traffic light and told him about TDI Club and Impex Fest.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
Dark blue/gray (it was raining) JSW with a tailgate mounted bike rack. Baltimore, in Charles Village, Southbound Saint Paul Street at 0730. I was in the gray Passat.