View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2008, 08:54   #4
CoJoNEs
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 47

Thanks for the additional info tom, I had fun as well, but I agree with some of the points (in retrospect). We could have been more forward with expectations during the fest for the newcomers, this being my first fest as well, its hard to wrap your head around the typical layout and expectations. I've been busy making notes about what could have gone better and how to improve for future planners (maybe me again one day, I haven't ruled it out yet!) and every comment is appreciated and will only make future fests better.
Rest assured we had very straightforward conversations with the hotel general manager monday and the problems will be handled between the hotel and the individuals, unfortunately the planners have no influence over those types of situations.

I hope to attend a future fest and enjoy the breakfast, sessions, and everything else and not stuck in a bright yellow tshirt behind a desk this time

Any future planners would welcome any suggestions for ideas on events, I have a few, but ideas from all over are necessary to help fuel the thinking fire.

Thanks to everyone that attended, I was able to meet a lot of new faces and associate old names with people for the first time in most cases. I was also able to get my remote window rollup/down done (thanks MoGolf!) as well as the injection pump pin push in thingy done during the downtime Sat as well as I think somewhere around 20 other people who had it done.

Page generated in 0.06812 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.94 Kb. compressed to 14.42 Kb. by saving 1.52 Kb. (9.55%)]