View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2015, 06:32   #26
Abacus
That helpful B4 guy

Fuel Economy: And the miles just keep ticking away

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.jackson9213 View Post
Jon, saw that in another thread (I think). Are you camping? Most I will have is about 8 days before I head home. Plan is to start off from Portland, Me - supposed to pick up Anita there (if she doesn't wimp out). Head up U.S. 1 with a couple of stops on the way. Any pointers?
There is plenty of room at the house if you want to save on camping or hotel rooms, we'd love to have the company. I can set you up with any camping equipment you could imagine if you don't want to be freighted for the trip from out west. We live 1.25 hours north of Portland on the coast (3 miles from route 1).

Same goes for Jon or other long time and well contributing board members.

Aaron (of Boraparts fame) and another are staying over before their flight out but we have 3 spare bedrooms now that the kids are gone. Oh, and Maine lobster is cheap this time of year and we have everything to cook it with. Just sayin'.

Abacus is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08066 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.80 Kb. compressed to 15.18 Kb. by saving 1.61 Kb. (9.60%)]