Fall GTG, Nov. 5, Lima OH

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
I talked to Mr Rocketchip at the fest last weekend and he has November 5th open so that's when the gtg will be. For those who've been to my gtg's before know, I'll provide hamburgers, hot dogs, and adult beverages. Other food donations are always welcome :).

Address is 3660 Schooler Rd, Lima OH 45806, 9am till at least midnight.

See you all in 2 months!

Last edited:

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Wouldnt miss it. On my calendar.

Last edited:

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
I'd like to make it out there and see the new shop and get an awesome burger! Might actually be doable now that I finally had the wheel bearing and shaft replaced.

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey
Fudgecicles, we have to go to a wedding that day for my cousin :mad:

tditaylor

TDI
2012 Jetta
I know I am a new member, and I am from the Ft. Wayne area but I lived in Lima for a while and wouldnt mind attending with at least one other local TDI owner.

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
**Might** be driving an 04 Tacoma by then......we'll see..if not,I'll mark it on calendar and save some road trip cash......

CT TDI

Vendor
TDI
1999.5 Jetta
Address is 3660 Schooler Rd, Lima OH 4806, 9am till at least midnight.
They sure do have short zip codes in Ohio nowadays :D I'm definitely going to try to be there and sounds like we may have a little caravan going from Grand Rapids, MI if anyone is interested.

TDI
I've never been to a GTG before? What kind of stuff does everyone do there? Will the rocketchip guy be doing the same stuff he did at the GTG a few weeks back?

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
I've never been to a GTG before? What kind of stuff does everyone do there? Will the rocketchip guy be doing the same stuff he did at the GTG a few weeks back?
Well, let's see.. lots of laughing, some farting (if I'm there, anyways), sometimes cars try to kill people (Growler :eek:), Whitbread will usually be welding on something, with some doofus watching him without eye protection (prolly can't see the next day, who knows). A bunch of people browning their pants after Jeff gets done reworking their car's software. Sometimes some goofball shows up and stalks any and all females that attend, and just some good ol' general TDI banter. :D

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Yeah, its usually a great place for new members.

I imagine I will be in attendance again.

TDI
Do people work on their cars at these things? I have a laundry list of stuff I need to do to mine, and it could be nice having some knowledgeable people around in case I F it up.

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
Do people work on their cars at these things? I have a laundry list of stuff I need to do to mine, and it could be nice having some knowledgeable people around in case I F it up.
Yeah, there will be 2 or 3 bays to work out of, however they're first come first serve so get there early, or bring patience!

rosskuhns

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Golf
*shrugs* I'm as lost as you dude...
I must be getting too old ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eifZlYwmDj4
See # 11.

I just wanted to make sure that whitbread will provide milk as I worry about your guys' calcium levels. :)

Damned, that's Guy Fawkes night, I'll be in charge of fireworks at a bonfire with brits in Athens...hmmm, maybe I can make both. The wife's 1.8T Passat could use Jeff's magic, that throttle overrun and rubber band power annoys me every time I drive it.

R