View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2009, 16:35   #123
GTDI4
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 53/?/48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Mayercik

So I'm supposed to come into my 1st or second S&S with a PhD in how to prep? I didn't see that in the brochure.

As I said before, I've done a grand total of two of these events in my lifetime. That being said, I still want to make a better effort next time, and part of doing that is getting feedback. Otherwise, you fall into the Einsteinian definition of insanity - "doing the same thing the same way over and over, each time expecting a different result".

Frankly, I'm starting to think that some folks are reacting to my request for my scoresheets like I'd said something inexplicably rude, and "if you don't know how to do a show-and-shine already, we're certainly not going to tell you because you should have".
Not to be rude,but fred posted the rules this year. If you didn't understand you should have asked fred, I did as I have in past before.
It's simple, The only trick is to clean it like it was new & have a car that you have taken care of. And a little wax does not hurt . Show and Shine a event same as any other car show but where mods don't count.

Last edited by GTDI4; September 17th, 2009 at 16:52.

Page generated in 0.08805 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 16.12 Kb. compressed to 14.41 Kb. by saving 1.71 Kb. (10.63%)]