Who got the payment from BOSCH?

drsven

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW - DG Buyback
Buyback completed in February. Payment from Bosch has not been received, but I did receive the standard issued email and postcard from them. Emailed and called Bosch last week with my VIN and VW claim number, but they cannot seem to reference the Bosch claim based on this info. Those that have received payments also confirm that VIN is stated nowhere on the settlement check or voucher. So how exactly is Bosch tracking these claims?

tydaddy

Veteran Member
TDI
Sold - 2003 GLI, 2003 TDI Wagon, 2010 TDI Sportwagen, 2010 Touareg v6TDI, 2005 TDI Wagon, current - 2006 v10TDI
I got my check like a month ago. Still happy with my choice of buyback and an upgrade to a WRX
I'm going with an 05 ram 3500 and hoping to find a super cheap alh golf. :) And a new gas boiler. LOL

LarBear

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta TDI DSG
Went out and there in the mailbox was an envelope from Bosch Settlement, Portland, OR, with a check for $350. About 4 months after our Jetta TDI was sold back. There is hope.

tkdcmpedude

TDI
2015 Golf S
Still have yet to receive my Bosch check but my father in law got his and his return of his car was after mine. So not sure when we will get the check but just waiting here.

-tkd

Philpug

Veteran Member
TDI
Gone but not forgotten
Mine just came. It is the last peice in the puzzle. I am settled up now. Logging out of TDIClub, it was a good run. If VW ever coems out with a TDI Alltrack, I will be back, but until then..Good night and farewell.

k1xv

Veteran Member
TDI
09 TDI sedan, sold back 12/16. Present cars 2013 BMW X5 diesel, 2015 Corvette convertible
Awwww. Not even coming back in 2027 for the 10 year reunion??

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Mine just came. It is the last peice in the puzzle. I am settled up now. Logging out of TDIClub, it was a good run. If VW ever coems out with a TDI Alltrack, I will be back, but until then..Good night and farewell.
Forget who said it the other day. This isn't an airport, you don't have to announce your departure.

UNsweet

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 TDI Sportwagon
Still nothing, and still haven't seen anyone mention getting less than $350 from a prior owned/leased car.

Island bus guy

TDI
2014 VW Beetle
Hi bobt2382

We're on record with the Gen 1 fix as well (2014 Beetle) but have yet to see anything from Bosch. As I read through these postings, I get the impression only the folks that have settled with VW are getting their checks (buybacks or 2015 fix).

vdubmom2b

TDI
2013 Jetta Wagon
still waiting

no check as of yet...we took the fix it way but the EPA has not approved VW submitted fix yet...have called BOSCH settlement several times to inquire how they are cutting the checks whether by submission date, alpha order or what and got nowhere with getting an answer. So we are now of the mind set that it might come at the end of 2017...very depressed over this and the whole dieselgate situation. We love the car and have chosen to keep it.

k1xv

Veteran Member
TDI
09 TDI sedan, sold back 12/16. Present cars 2013 BMW X5 diesel, 2015 Corvette convertible
vdubmom2b;5305311 We love the car and have chosen to keep it.[/QUOTE said:
You love the car as it is. But you want the same goodies as those who no longer want the car as it is not what it was represented to be.

vdubmom2b

TDI
2013 Jetta Wagon
so who has gotten a check!

will keep looking to c if anyone gets a check this week

vdubmom2b

TDI
2013 Jetta Wagon
omg

still no check and called BOSCH They said they have yet to receive approval from VW ...yet I have emails and fax copies from VW saying all info I submitted is accepted...so I have no clue...but something is not right with this...they said to just wait...easy 4 them to say...so upset about all of this

lawnarjax

TDI
2015 GSW TDI SEL, 2006 Jeep Liberty CRD, 1994 Safari Trek (Isuzu 4BD2TC)
I am on hold to talk to bosch now, been holding 12 minutes, about every 30 seconds a recording tells me that my wait time will be less than one minute. She has said it 25 times. Lets see how long this take...
aha 17 minutes.

bobt2382

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2010 CW GOLF 4DR 6MT TDI
^ I would have lasted 3-4 minutes and then would have hung up. You sir, have more patience than I will ever have.

DanB36

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Q5 Prestige TDI, Monsoon Gray
so upset about all of this
Relax, you'll live longer. Bosch will get to it when they get to it, and they have a backlog of about 200k checks to send out (and four of them are mine). But I'm starting to think they won't be sending out anything until you actually have something done--either sell back the car or have the fix done. If no fix is approved, and you don't sell your car back, you'll probably need to file a claim with Bosch directly.

bobt2382

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2010 CW GOLF 4DR 6MT TDI
Hi bobt2382
We're on record with the Gen 1 fix as well (2014 Beetle) but have yet to see anything from Bosch. As I read through these postings, I get the impression only the folks that have settled with VW are getting their checks (buybacks or 2015 fix).

I have the same thought that we may have to wait. Oh well, I'm not going to lose sleep over $350. I just want all of the loose ends cleared up sooner rather than later. :)

The money, when it does arrive will just go into the checking account. I'll need some new tires in a year or two, along with brakes and shocks. BTW, my headliner has started to separate around the sunglass holder, lol.

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
My bank did something strange with the Bosch check. My wife deposited it on the 6th and got the notice that the funds would be on hold until the check cleared but the bank credited the account. Yesterday, they pulled the money back out of the account and now have it blocked until the 15th. I know they held the funds from the VW check but that was over $20k, not $350. It's like they're expecting the check to bounce.
The bank finally cleared the check. I guess Bosch is good for the $350 after all. :rolleyes:

TDIforDays

Veteran Member
TDI
few of each 2.0 and 3.0
I read in one of my offer letters or online forms that Bosch will send money only AFTER buyback is completed. I think a few people here are waiting for checks before they did the buyback.

M

McCarthy

My buyback was mid February, called and got the run around, sent email 2 weeks later, reply below, no follow up yet.

While $350 is not much money, the longer they drag this out the more I get pissed. I long bought my replacement vehicle (a proper 6.6 l V8 Diesel) and want to move on (and away from VW and all this BS).

From: info@BoschVWSettlement.com [mailto:info@BoschVWSettlement.com]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 11:58 AM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: noreply@BoschVWSettlement.com
Subject: RE: Payment

Dear xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your correspondence.

We are looking into your inquiry and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Elsa M.
Bosch Settlement
Claims Administrator

Last edited:

vdubmom2b

TDI
2013 Jetta Wagon
blieve it when we get it

It is the principal of all of this...it is a court ordered settlement...and $350 is alot of money for us...We got notified by the VW settlement people that we qualified additionally for the BOSCH payment. We are one of those waiting for EPA approval of VW submitted fix. We did not turn our car in. There is I believe in the forum a belief that to be eligible one had to have turned their car in. This is not correct. VWsettlement notified BOSCH of all qualified owners. It is on BOSCH now as they told us they have yet to receive our information which was approved by VW. It is indeed a war of words as we faxed all communications from VWsettlement to BOSCH. They said that does not count as they did not receive it directly from VWsettlement. We feel like we are on a merry go round with this as VWsettlement said again they sent the qualfiying approval to BOSCHl We frankly do not know what is going on and have contacted a lawyer familiar with both settlements to help us get what is rightfully ours.

DanB36

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Q5 Prestige TDI, Monsoon Gray
There is I believe in the forum a belief that to be eligible one had to have turned their car in. This is not correct.
There is a developing belief that you must have received something from VW--either the buyback or the fix--before Bosch will pay. I'm not certain this is the case, but it seems logical that it would be. Can you cite a section of the Bosch settlement that contradicts this belief?