Paintless Dent Removal @ Fest! -Feeler

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Ok, by popular demand we were finally able to get in touch with some people who know people who know people.... and possible get a Dent Removal company out to Fest.

But... we need to know a general consensus on who would be interested in having some dings removed. Pricing, and info to come by later. This is just a feeler thread. If we get enough interest, then we may be able to solidify this deal in time for fest and get this awesome guy out here. Many people who've attended "west fest" at Fix um Haus are familiar with this business.

who's in:
1. Zippy

VDUB2NV

TDI
2005.5 Jetta TDI PKG2
ok, by popular demand we were finally able to get in touch with some people who know people who know people.... And possible get a dent removal company out to fest.

But... We need to know a general consensus on who would be interested in having some dings removed. Pricing, and info to come by later. This is just a feeler thread. If we get enough interest, then we may be able to solidify this deal in time for fest and get this awesome guy out here. Many people who've attended "west fest" at fix um haus are familiar with this business.

Who's in:
1. Zippy
2. Vdub2nv

I'm sure 06spice and soothappens would be interested as well

Last edited:

O.C.TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta TDI, 09' JSW TDI, 09' BMW 335d
I will need to know if anyone has any roof dents they need taken care of. The dent removal guy will bring a helper to drop headliners if needed.

If he can make it we will get a wholesale rate. Pricing will vary due to the size and scale of work that needs to be done.

Feel free to send me a PM with questions about dent removal.

O.C.

whyfish

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 VW TDI Wagon auto. transmission
Sign me up for Paintless Dent Removal. Got a nasty little crater on my right rear passenger door that makes me want to puke every time I see it.

Also have some other, non-dent finish repairs I'd like to have taken care of. Is this something the PDR folks can help with? I'm a little uncomfortable trying to buff out these other blemishes. My car is dark blue and any change in the finish's appearance is readily seen. Don't want to muck up things any worse that they are already.

ishmael010

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Audi A3 TDI
Dent Removal

Sign me up as well!
Ish
Ok, by popular demand we were finally able to get in touch with some people who know people who know people.... and possible get a Dent Removal company out to Fest.
But... we need to know a general consensus on who would be interested in having some dings removed. Pricing, and info to come by later. This is just a feeler thread. If we get enough interest, then we may be able to solidify this deal in time for fest and get this awesome guy out here. Many people who've attended "west fest" at Fix um Haus are familiar with this business.
who's in:
1. Zippy

Fixmy59bug

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Pending price, count me in.

I have a very small hard to see dent in my drivers side front fender that catches my eye EVERY time I get in my car.

No creased metal and should be very easy to do...

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
I have a very small ding on my passenger side. May be a pain in the butt to get to though. Interested depending on price.