P0102 and P0299 codes

thebaz67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Audi A7
Hello all,

I have done some searching and found this item below

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=1944167&postcount=27

I seem to have a similar issue with my Passat. When I accelerate I can hear an air leak in the intake track (at least I think that is what I hear). However I can not get the car to leak air unless it is under load. Revving in park does not cause the leak.

I am trying to determine which of the pressure intake hoses have lost their seal. Is there a recommended way to do this?

I did notice on the pressure tube that goes from the tube under the radiator to the intercooler was showing some oil on the outside of the intercooler... Is that where I should concentrate?

I guess I could just purchase new o rings for all the connections and start with that. I also noticed on the part diagram there are additional clamps other then the clips listed but on my car these clamps are not present.

thanks for any help

Baz

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
I just had the exact same problem!:D

I had the O ring where the crossover pipe (the one that goes under the radiator) had a small nick out of it.

But the real problem is the hose that connects the pipe that comes up from the intercooler across the back of the engine to the intake manifold. This hose had a split in it that was allowing the air to leak.

I had all the O rings replaced along with the hose. Total bill was $151.05. The hose is $45, and there are 6 O rings, 5 of the rings are $4.40 each and the 6th one is $5.50.

Runs like a champ with no pressure leaks an no codes!

thebaz67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Audi A7
OK folks I expect the intake pipes to arrive any day now. The question I have is these sealing rings are they fitted dry or is there some lube I should use when replacing these intake tubes?

Thanks for the help

Baz

Last edited: