Thread: Coolant loss
View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2019, 12:33   #43
AGOODHI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGOODHI View Post
Earlier this week, in the morning, a red triangle popped up on the dash. I was in a rush so I turned off the car and restarted and it never came back. While I was checking my oil level, I noticed the coolant reservoir level was below MIN. Note to self, top off coolant. Fast forward to this morning... started her up and red triangle appears. This time I wasn't in a rush, and saw a message about low coolant. I popped the hood and found almost no coolant in the reservoir. Borrowed a car, and went to the dealer to buy a $30 jug to top it off (mixed with water). I'll monitor how quick (if it even does) the level drops. Ultimately, I may take it in to get pressure tested since it should still be under warranty.
coolant level was just above the MIN mark yesterday. 9-months ago I topped it off. i looked around, but didn't see any signs of leaks around the water pump/belt area. hmmm, not sure if i should get it checked out.

AGOODHI is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06660 seconds with 8 queries
[Output: 15.84 Kb. compressed to 14.29 Kb. by saving 1.55 Kb. (9.79%)]