Cp3 pump kit

mrchill

TDIClub Enthusiast, Super Secret Diesel Ninja Vend
MASS! home of THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPION RED SOX! x
TDI
96 B4v red \ 98 Mk3 green\98 Mk3 Jetta black\ 99 Mk4 Jetta green x2\ 99 Mk4 Golf silver x2\ 99 Mk4 Jetta black\ 97 B4 sedan green\04 JSW gold\03 JSW silver
He is solid and can be trusted...I have done a lot of business with him...there is no disappointment.

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
There is a PDF with install instructions. Mounting it is pretty straight forward, its not difficult job if you know how to do the timing belt.
Pump itself its 10 nuts to tighten , 2 hoses to connect and 1 connector.

Thrwnsprkz

TDI
11 & 12 sportwagen
What are tuning options with the CP3 kit?
I'm planning to have a malone tune for a rawtek kit, but would this be a custom tune due to the pump?

Last edited:

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Malone knows already how to tune this CP3 without problems. They did 270 on the Jetta and now they will push for 300+ probably.

The normal CP3 i use now for my kits have enough fuel for 300+ hp. If required i supply pump for 400+ if client wants.

Last edited:

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
Hi Mac, do you have a contact number ? I am also in romania and i am thinking of a cp3 upgrade for my 2012 seat exeo. Nothing wrong currently with the one that's on the car at the moment...
I have a focus tdci 1.6 cp3 pump and i might need the hardware to fit. Sorry for the thread hijack !

farnhamassoc

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta tdi, 09 TDI SPORTWAGEN 2011 Audi a3 TDI. VW caddy turbo diesel... Various vw split window busses
I put the pump on my car and it puts out some FUEL.....Just gotta get the other stuff worked out. No issues with the pump yet

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
its not complicated job in the end.
make sure you clean well the entire system.
Luckily my pump didn’t fail internally, the timing bracket came lose and jammed it up. So far it seems ok just needs to be re-timed.

I’m just thinking while it’s apart permanently fix this the correct way.

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
Depending on your location in CT, @mrchill may be an option for you if you're weary of the job yourself.
He’s not too far, I’ll have to hit him up and see what he says. 413 automotive is closer and I’ve used him a few times however he’s backed up at least 3 weeks.