Alberta members

MK4MK2

TDI
MK2 MK4
I'm in Edmonton and am starting just about the hardest and most epic MK4 into MK2 vehicle combination you can possibly create :)

Anyone else in the area?

MK4MK2

TDI
MK2 MK4
Down in K-country...I come up to Edmtn to visit family occasionally. I can't wait to see your finished product!
Lol thanks geo
I'm sure everyone takes drive axles, rear axles, custom mounts for suspension, ALH motor and tranny, steering, and entire interior dash/gauges/cluster/console and swaps them all from a MK4 into an MK2 stripped to bare steel and re-created to about 2,000 pounds.

Soooooo baseline :)

man i'm dumb and crazy to attempt this.

Last edited:

MK4MK2

TDI
MK2 MK4
one of mine is so gross now you'd be embarassed to look at... but it'll vibrate the paintings off your wall from over a block away.
it was so pretty when i finished it.... sigh.

but that doesnt matter :)

Rather a POS in progress that someone is working on than some show car they paid for or paid other people to do for them... though I still do appreciate the sexy show car.

if i wanted an epic green machine that I never do anything to, I'd put a down payment on a tesla roadster. It's the creativity in these cars I like best.. and bleeding into it myself.

The_Gurb

TDI
2002 Golf
At the Castrol race way just outside edmonton the NHRDA is holding a drag racing event on august 11th. Mostly diesel trucks but any diesel is welcome. Im bringin my tdi and i love to see some more tdi enthusiasts there. Supreme Diesel (i work there) is bringing the mobile dyno down too so good chance to get ur car dynoed (if its built)

Super T

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
I found your post on Air Riders before I found this one. Ha! I feel ashamed... I've been neglecting the tdiclub lately. But I have a secret to share with you guys.

MK4MK2, you may have seen from the Airirders that my 01 was damaged and taken off the road. Well, it's back. I haven't told many people. I'm keeping it under my hat so to speak.:cool:

So hopefully I'll see you around! If you spot a black Jetta with a Golf front end squealing the tires and puffing black smoke, odds are it's me. :D