starting car trips

Koury

TDI
Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDI Highline Diesel
Hi to everyone
I and my wife dont have an experience of car trips. We used to travel by plan, so it would be a brand new thing for us to start. We've got Volkswagen Passat Wagon,2009. The car is in a good condition and I hope it will survive our two weeks tour. We're planning to visit Grand Canyon, Yosemite National Parks and Las Vegas itself. We'll really appreciate if you provide us with necessary details of how to choose the best route, what to take and where to stay for a night.
another thing that I would want to get is your advice. The case is that I visit my therapist twice a week. I really need constant massages for felling myself well. It made me think to install a car massager for the trip period. One of my friends claims it's a total waste of money, but I suppose it's the one possible option for now. I've looked some reviews https://www.bestadvisor.com/car-massager, but still can't choose the most suitable. What is your thought on this?

Last edited:

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
This smells of spam. And not the "fry it up in a pan mixed with eggs" kind of spam, either. :rolleyes:

pudman2003

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk4 Tropical Orange GTD, Lifted Jetta Wagon TDI, MK2 Jetta Coupe GTD
Do they sell that car here???

pudman2003

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk4 Tropical Orange GTD, Lifted Jetta Wagon TDI, MK2 Jetta Coupe GTD
Oh that's right VW vowed never to sell another Diesel in North America again.