Princess Auto store opening in Scarborough

amit9

Veteran Member
TDI
None...
Happened to notice that Princess Auto is opening a new store in the McCowan/401 area mall (NE corner), next to National Sports. It used to be a No Frills grocery store.

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Yeah, no more long drives to Whitby or Mississauga!!!

Did it say when this is to happen?

rrobbiiee

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta GLS
As well as your broken tool collection :rolleyes:. You do know that Princess Auto tools are usually one time use only, right :D.
The only tool I've ever had break was one of those broken nut extractors, everything else has been solid!

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
I think Nigel means for the heavy duty users they are maybe one time use, for the rest of us driveway tinkerers they will last lots longer.

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
As well as your broken tool collection :rolleyes:. You do know that Princess Auto tools are usually one time use only, right :D.
Hey, they have to be better than "Job Mate" from Crappy Tire.....:rolleyes:

MrVermin

Slowrvr

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Golf Sportwagon
Went out there today, still well under construction. Staff at Sporting World next door said they heard that "they are hoping to open in a month but there have been a lot of delays".

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
Great - now that I'm not on that side of the city any more. :(

S'OK. The one in Kitchener is only ten minutes away... Last sale I bought one of these puppies:

So if anyone needs a wheel bearing or lower control arm bushing pressed in, head on over to Cambridge.

Slowrvr

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Golf Sportwagon
A "Grand Opening" flyer arrived in the mail yesterday for Tuesday, October 16th. Address is 1455 McCowan Rd.